Ali
Ali

Ali Rajput is an entrepreneur and I.T professional from Pakistan who loves to blog about ICT & current Pakistani issues. He is well known in local industry for his consulting services for cooperate computing solutions. He also holds Masters Degree in Advance Computer Science from University of Leicester, United Kingdom. Reach out to him on Twitter @acompk via email at admin [at] web.pk

Comments

• syed uzair ali on 24/06/2013

how to download dsl router?

• Shazia on 18/06/2013

How can i change user name and password

• arsalan on 20/06/2013

same is the case with me too, let me know about how to change password just,

• Fida on 15/06/2013

my dsl router not suporat admin admin

• Rahim Goenka on 01/01/2015

Our net ıs sö siow plz anyöne help më

• Fida on 15/06/2013

plz help me DSL router not suporat Admin admin

• asif on 25/07/2013

fida hold the reset button about 20 second on modem and then try

• anas on 08/08/2013

try user

• adan on 14/06/2013

I have a spare PTCL wifi modem.How can I use it as a wifi router with my existing DSL connection? disable wan and enable lan input.

• Humayoun on 13/06/2013

Thanks Bro!

• engineer on 12/06/2013

what information is above i am in coma still

• Ali g on 09/06/2013

PTCL router setting was simple..

Thanks

• ejaz on 03/06/2013

can i access my ptcl dsl router when access point ip i.e 192.168.1.1 is changed or not accessable

• Asher on 26/05/2013

Dear,

If your forgot the PTCL DSL Wifi Password, Simply you need to Reset the DSL Router. Get Needle or Pen and Reset the router from the back & then setup the settings again.
    Currently i too find a way how to change the admin admin user name & password as anyone can access through 192.168.1.1
    that so annoying, if if found the solution, i let you know all.

• Shah Zek on 06/10/2013

So plzz share with uss how to change admin admin as any user name and password thankxx

• Jaz on 24/05/2013

I appreciate mentioned kind information pretty much. PTCL DSL wireless router setting up problem will be solved significantly by learning such instructions mentioned above. Thanks.

• M Touqeer on 14/05/2013

Sir, my wifi option is not showing in my router page ?? please help me dear its very important… coz i even cant change my wifi passwrd

• Hassan on 24/07/2013

Kuch Pta chala myry sath bhi yehi masla hy plz tell me too

• MAnnan on 17/06/2015

There is a password in the router Back TRy that password.

• faseeh on 11/05/2013

sir, someone has changed my ptcl wifi router access password; it is terribly annoying to know that I can't access to my own router!

can u help me out?

• Shahi on 05/06/2013

I have problm just like u, if u solved ur so tel me.
      thnx.

• AQSA on 11/05/2013

how i change my ptcl wifi password 🙁 urgent!!

• Arham on 21/05/2013

ip address me ja ke change ho sakta he

• AHSAN RANA on 14/09/2014

I WANT 2 pappi shappi with u

this is the papi season

• Peck on 25/09/2015

alizain990

• baseer on 02/05/2013

how to ptcl password change

• noobdoc on 31/05/2013

go to management > passwords < change from theree

• Fahad on 30/04/2013

Guys , Please Help Me

I changed The Password Of PTCL and Now I cant Remember It . 🙁

How Can I Get It Back?

Help Please

• noobdoc on 31/05/2013

there are 2 users, admin and user
      admin password is admin
      user password is user

there is a third user named support, ask the password from ptcl, or you can just reset your modem and it will reset all passwords

• redfox139 on 27/04/2013

when i try to connect my xbox to internet it give me a message "dns server cant resolve xbox live server names" plz help

• Taimur on 26/04/2013

Why dont u reset ur dsl and try accessing as admin

(Note) it will reset everything

• ISLAM on 25/04/2013

my brother chang the admin pasword how i brok this pasword

• dilawar on 25/04/2013

i want to change my ptcl router address to my own

like from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.25.1

how can how i do it?

• Raja Aamir on 21/04/2013

You were helpfull for me thanx

• Abdul Ghaffar khan on 21/04/2013

sir mujhe ptcl ke website in which we can change password

• farhan iqbal on 19/04/2013

hello sir i am a user of ptcl dsl me and my cozen we both are the users of the same devise and pay 50 50 charges but the problem is that some time it's happen that i disable the wifi by the setting but my cozen enables it's again that's why i want to change the user name and password from admin admin in any thing else would you plz tell me the way to change the user name and pass..

i will be very thankfull to u…..

• Malik on 01/06/2015

Jab 50/50 hai to aap ko band karne ki kyaa zaroorat hai.. ?

• Awais Tariq on 18/04/2013

a.o.a hi dear i have changed my user login cridentals mean the default user pasword admin/admin

i fogot to remember plz tell me how i can change or login again inmy ptcl router

• Shahi on 05/06/2013

I have problm just like you if u solved ur so plz tel me.

thnx

• adnan khan on 17/08/2013

just press the reset button of ur dsl of ptcl your dsl wi

ll rebot & name & password will be change to default admin admin

• Saad Ullah on 16/07/2015

Aap apnay modem ki back side par dekhay andher ki taraf reset ka button ho ga usay pin say daba dena ap ki problem khal ho jay gi….

• muhammad abubakar on 05/01/2016

salam bro yar muja start ma problenm a rahi ha jdr pasward admin hota ha but udr admin lgata ho to router seting e open nahi hotin kya ap mari kuch help kar sakta han

• wakeel ahmad on 16/04/2013

new username and password is "user"

• ahmad sher on 27/05/2013

its not working bro?

• abdul wakeel on 30/05/2013

ya bro u r right

• Hamza ali on 08/01/2015

Passwords

• Mohammad Abbas on 15/04/2013

Who to change the password of Dsl router

• Raza on 27/03/2013

Brother you should call the help line or visit one stop shop. It will hopefully solve your problem… Good luck 😉

• wireless router setu on 24/03/2013

this blog is nice and provide best information

• Asad on 22/03/2013

Hi , Today Since morning , my ptcl passcodes seems to have changed , i can't access ptcl router as admin , i can only enter using Username : user , password : user , and i can't access wifi either , please Help

• Imtiaz Hassan on 10/03/2013

sir 15 din ho gay hain mujhay dsl wi.fi modem lgaye howe lakin savice ni pori tra a rahi kai bar exchang mein b gya hn lakin sarvice ni set ki gai plz meri dsl sarvice set ki jaye ye number hai jis pay conection hai 6201290

• RAO UMAR on 13/09/2015

sir mary sath 1 month say problem aa rahi ha ptcl ki site open ho jati ha user name may b admin likhta hun or password may b admin likhta hun but ptcl ki site open ni hoti .. sir plese help me … i wait for your answar