PTCL has introduced a Corporate SMS Service. It is an online system that will give access to its customers through web.
It is a complete bulk SMS management system that will allow users to send SMS in huge amounts to the targeted mobile numbers. These mobile numbers are not restricted to a single mobile operator but subscribers of the PTCL Corporate SMS Service will be able to send messages to any mobile operator in Pakistan.
Due to access from web, customers will find it very easy to use this service from any where and any device like computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
The web-based control panel for the Corporate SMS management system is quite simple and has a web-based SMS editor, campaign scheduler in order to schedule the release of SMS, address book and has a feature like present in mobiles i.e. Message delivery status. History of sent messages is also present in the system.
As quoted by Kamal Ahmed, Chief Digital & Corporate Services Officer of PTCL
PTCL remains committed to bring cutting edge ICT solutions for the corporate sector, and we are confident that this new service shall enable organizations to add more value to their business
The corporate SMS service is a powerful web-to-mobile messaging service that allows organizations to deliver updates & information swfitly and also provides customized modules which can be tailored as per requirements
This service is useful for organizations like educational institutes and companies to advertise their message to a targeted customer database in order to keep in touch with their customers. Large companies can also advertise using this system.
|Package Name||Package 1||Package 2||Package 3||Package 4|
|One Time Setup Charges||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Tax @ 19.5% FED/Sales Tax & 15% Income Tax||345||345||345||345|
|Total One Time Setup Charges||1345||1345||1345||1345|
|On-Net / Off-Net SMS Charges||0.7||0.6||0.5||0.42|
|Total SMS allowed after Tax||1000||2500||8000||12000|
|Tax @ 19.5% FED/Sales Tax & 15% Income Tax||241.5||517.5||1380||1725|
|Total Amount Payable for Package Subscription||942||2018||5380||6725|
If you wish to make a new account, you should follow the procedure given below.
- One account and single MDN will be issued under one CNIC
- Under one account (MDN), customers can subscribe to one or multiple packages
- Validity of Account and Package is for 30 days and both of them will expire automatically if customer do not purchase any package before the expiry date
- Customer do not have to repurchase the account / MDN in case any new package is purchased before expiry date of existing package.
- Customer will have to consume all SMS available in the package within the validity date of the existing package
- Additional SMS of the current package will not be carried forward to the next month in case a new package is subscribed
- Customer can purchase one package as many times they want by purchasing the same package over and again
- Every purchase of package will increase the account subscriptions’ expiry date for additional 30 days
- Before making any payment to CSL, proper tax deductions will be applicable