National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis in short NICOP is a registration document that is provided by NADRA to overseas Pakistanis citizens. This document was only issued to those citizens who live abroad for working staying, studying for consecutive time period that was not more than of six months, Now it is provided to any citizen of Pakistan no need to mention about the reason of leaving abroad.
NICOP and POC Trakcing:
Please enter your Form Number / Receipt Number / CNIC / NIC and select the appropriate Card Type below link:
Application process is quite simple and has following steps.
- Acquainting the data at DAU data Acquisition Unit
- Your token will be assured
- Your Photo will be assured Captured
- Thumb and Signatures will be taken
- Acquisition of Data by DEO
- Printing of the application form
- Attestation and Submission of application form
- Uploading the data to NADRA Data Warehouse
- Clearance and Verification from NADRA Data Warehouse
- Printing at Production
- Delivery of NICOP (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis) to NSRC or to specified Address.
For issuing NICOP applicant must bring the documents that are mentioned below at the time of application:
- Birth Certificate / Old NIC
- OR Matriculation Certificate
- OR CNICs of immediate relatives
- OR Passport
For further details please make a call to NICOP helpline UAN 111-786-100.
For NICOP, NSRCs provide the below mention services
- Applicant will be able to issue a new NICOP
- Applicant will be able to Modify his NICOP
- Applicant will be able to issue duplicate of NICOP
- Applicant will be able to Correct any Official Mistake in NICOP
Delivery Time in Working Days
- 31 days are required for Normal delivery
- 23 days are required for Urgent delivery
- 9 days are required for Fast Track delivery
- 3 days for Express
| POC Form
* To download form right click and press “Save Target As”