Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) in association with Internet Society (ISOC) Asia-Pacific Bureau, Mobile operators and Samsung has taken a combined project to hold first ‘Pakistan Mobile Application Awards 2015‘. Pakistan Mobile Application Award invites Pakistani tech-enthusiasts to submit unique and ground-breaking mobile apps using any computing system in various categories.
The categories include:
- Agriculture (the apps helping farmers concerning agriculture and farming to increase their productivity),
- Kids (the apps offering interactive and productive and learning activities for child under age 10),
- Security (the apps focusing collective and individual security),
- Community (the apps help instructing the people in sharing information with local or virtual community),
- Business (the apps design keeping in mind the business requirement),
- Entertainment (the apps aim at offering leisure activities).
The competition is aimed at providing a neutral-platform to conduct a fair contest. The Applications can be developed for Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Blackberry OS 10. A committee of judges will assess and settle on the best top three apps. The winners will be announced at a ceremony to be arranged in late April.
To further make out the innovation, winners will be proffered an edge to host their apps on platforms of mobile operators and awards website.
How to Apply:
The interested participants are required to submit their proposals beside the fundamental information form. The proposal should contain the following particulars:
- Mobile Application Title
- Author (s) Name, Email, Contact No, Postal Address and Occupation
- Application Category
- Focused Community
- Application Description
- Innovation or Uniqueness in Marketing
- Flow chart of functionality
The application proposal should be in PDF Format and not exceeded the file size limit of 3MB and must be submitted till March 31, 2015. Only the short-listed candidates will be called for a live demonstration of their products to the panel of Judges at PTA HQs, Islamabad.