Summit bank is a new bank in commercial banking but growing on a fast pace. With many competitors coming along like UBL Wiz Card and Zong Prepaid Card on the way to come. Summit bank has launched their own product to kill the competition. This card can come handy to consumers who don’t have bank account or those who do not want one to be connected with their existing account. Currently in Summit bank Visa Debit Card are of two types Classic Visa Debit Card and Gold Visa Debit Car with addons on Merchant Discounts and Free CIP Lounge Access. These banks should consider them as international cards not as local cards otherwise benefit is very limited.
How to get your Summit Visa Prepaid Card:
- Visit your Nearest Branch.
- Show your CNIC and deposit the required Amount.
- Get your Visa Prepaid Card.
- Non-Reloadable Cards : Rs. 10,000, Rs. 25,000 & Rs. 50,000.
- Re-loadable Cards up-to Rs. 100,000
- Accepted at more than 30,000 Visa approved outlets within Pakistan.
- Cash withdrawal from more than 6,000 -1 Link ATMs
- Discounts at more than 50 merchant outlets across Pakistan.
- S.M.S Alerts
- Pay local Utility Bills.
- Mobile Balance Recharge
- 24/7 0800-24365 help line center.
Even though this is really convenient service from Summit Bank but this card is only accepted in Pakistan, not internationally. Similarly usage of this card online on internet is also not confirmed by bank. We really hope that new competitors will consider their card at international card. Please do let us know your experience with summit bank prepaid visa card.