TCS Yayvo (formerly TCS Connect) launched another offer for its customers to win over 10,000 prizes in a week. TCS Yayvo is the special consumer promotion campaign for cash customers only for winning more than 10,000 prizes every week. Every customer will be given three chances in a week for listing in the lucky draw.
How to Check Winner Draw Results:
- Open: http://yayvo.com/win/home
- Enter Mobile Number
- Enter Security Code
- Check Result
— YayVo by TCS (@Yayvo_TCS) November 25, 2015
There is no typical criteria for taking part in this scheme. Every customer that will book a TCS shipment on cash basis will be automatically listed by the TCS Yayvo in TCS Karo, Yayvo Jeeto Scheme. Customer will receive a participation SMS and his receipt number will be included in the next three ballot days only. Now the customer is required to check Yayvo.com on ballot days (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday). Enter the mobile number that was given during booking time and check for win.
The successful customer can shop with winning amount within 15 days from the date of winning.
TCS Yayvo Prize Scheme
Terms and Conditions for TCS Karo, Yayvo Jeeto
- This scheme is for cash customers only
- No cash amount will be paid to customer. Prize money will be credited into the account of customer at Yayvo and the prize money can be used for making shopping from Yayvo.
- The winning customer is required to make shopping from Yayvo within 15 days after that amount will be cancelled.
- TCS will include only those customer in this scheme who have provides their mobile number during booking. After that the customer is also required to register his consignment number and mobile number at TCS Yayvo website.
- For those customers who will receive message for winning prize are required to verify their received code at website of Yayvo within 7 days of receiving the winning code.
- Provide your original number.
- FOC shipments are not the part of this campaign
- TCS Yayvo has currently launched this campaign for initially three months from November 19, 2015 to February 19, 2016.