Web.pkEducation

FBISE Introduced Online Application and Live Help Chat System – Procedure for Online Application

To facilitate the thousands of students, Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education has launched an online application system and other services. According to Chairman Board Doctor Akram, this step has been initiated to facilitate the students and make the daily activities process of the Board more effective and efficient. In addition to the online application, Live Chat system has also been introduced. Students can make the live chat with FBISE representatives during office timing.PRESS

Now the students of Federal Board of Education can make all kind of applications online, and the Board will act on these requests with twenty-four hours of submission. The electronic report of requests filled will be available to the students as well. According to the official website of FBISE, currently the following services are being offered in the online initiative:

• Online Challan
  • Re-Checking
  • Duplicate Marks Sheet
  • Document Verification
  • Roll No. Slip Correction
  • Migration
  • Online Appointment

ANNOUNCEMENT

This service of FBISE will be beneficial for the students as now they will be able to submit an online application in any of the categories mentioned above without even standing in the queues. According to sources, over two hundred online applications have been filled with Board since the launch of this online service.

Speaking to the media, Chairman FBISE Dr. Akram said the students in massive appreciate this initiative. The project started as testing only but now we a considering making it permanent.

FBISE Online Application Process

The process for submitting the online application in the services mentioned above is very simple. Move to the online portal of the FBISE http://online.fbise.edu.pk and select for the desired service. Now follow these instructions as prescribed by the board.

1. Download online challan for your payment purpose by clicking Online Challan
  2. Fill the relevant application form electronically/online carefully
  3. Hard copy of the application form and documents should not be sent to the federal board as online applications serve the purpose

Procedure for Online Application

Note: Your application form will be processed after your fee verification. Therefore, bank challan number shall be written correctly.

Alison Johnson
Alison Johnson

Alison Johnson is an our freelance writer. She graduated from The University of Colorado with a bachelors in Linguistics, minor in journalism. She enjoys to surf internet and likes to write about them in her on own way. She loves doing reviews for daily issues, technology and beauty products.

Comments

• sheeda on 06/10/2018

respect sir
    when i change one subject hssc part 2 and 1

• unanimous on 04/10/2018

kindly tell me what is the expiry of challan for ssc and hssc verification

• Rashna Rasheed on 02/10/2018

Sir, i want admission form for HSSC_1 and want to cancel my previous result want to reappear. Would you plz tell me the procedure.

• Syed ahmad raza on 25/09/2018

Sir migration kitny din tak bhaj dyty hy

• Sher Ayaz Marri on 14/09/2018

Sir My result is not shown

• Shakeel khan on 26/08/2018

First year result kb ayga…?

• Qadeer Ahmad on 20/08/2018

I am Qadeer Ahmad, i applied for rechecking of SSC-I Mathematics paper of my daughter. I deposited Rs.630/- dated 31.7.2018 and submitted application on same date but not received any reply from fbise……..

• Muhaamad Faisal on 08/08/2018

Aoa actually i want to change my date of birth on matric mark sheet?so what i can do can you plz help me regarding this matter

• Nafay abbasi on 18/07/2018

Please give me expected date for hssc 2 result 2018 ?

• Shahbaz ahmed on 28/06/2018

Sir! Please tell me when the result of HSSC-1 Annual Examination 2018 will be announced on the official website of federal bise.
    Thanks!!!

• Muhammad waris on 20/06/2018

Sir a.o.a
    When will the result for ssc ll will come up??

• mudassir khan on 11/06/2018

Sir ssc part 2 ka result kab ayay ga

• mudassir khan on 06/06/2018

Sir ssc 2 ka result kab ayay ga

• mudassir khan on 06/06/2018

Sir please tells ssc 2 ka result kab ayay ga

• Fahiq Farhad on 05/06/2018

Assalamualaikum! I am student of new 2nd year class .I am very happy to contine my study in 2nd year class. Due to some heavy problems, i am not able to continue my study . problems are i am continously living in warsak cantt which is 35 kms far away from peshawar city. second problem is that there are no hostel facility in colleges of peshawar belongs to fedral board. I have seached and applied for many fedral colleges in which hostel facility are availabe but stllled all in vaain. I want you people help me in such institutions in which i can also stay. I will be very thankful. I will wait for your response.

• Fahiq Farhad on 05/06/2018

Assalamualaikum! I am student of new 2nd year class .I am very happy to contine my study in 2nd year class. Due to some heavy problems, i am not able to continue my study . problems are i am continously living in warsak cantt which is 35 kms far away from oeshawar city. second problem is that there are no hostel facility in colleges of peshawar belongs to fedral board. I have seached and applied for many fedral colleges in which hostel facility are availabe but stllled all in vaain. I want you people help me in such institutions in which o can also stay. I will be very thankful. I will wait for your response.

• Abdul Moiz RAZA on 01/06/2018

ssc2 2018 ka result kabool announce ho ga plz jaldi bata den

• sajdah on 29/05/2018

kindly help me help me to attest my ssc for WES but i didnt fine any option to attach WES form which also b filled n stamp by board

• aaqib on 26/05/2018

Sir i deleated fedback message ….can fedback is necessary for result

• Muhammad on 04/05/2018

sir plz send user name and passcode of student feedback corner on 03449640561 cell no.

• shafaat Ali on 15/03/2018

sir Mara pak studies-ii ma supply hai old course ka ab paper muji New course sa ana ha ya old course sa plx tell me

• abdulmoizraza on 10/02/2018

when the roll no slips of class 10 are going to be issued

• Zainab ghaffar on 13/01/2018

AOA sir
    Plz tell me NOC requirements i want my NOC plz tell me the procedure?

• M Hassnain Haideri on 08/01/2018

Please let me know about examination center here in mirpur AJK

• sidra on 04/01/2018

sir i wanted to know k kia improvement de sakty hn after supply. mainy ici saal hssc 2 clear kia h

• Lousia Ivan on 02/01/2018

I have recently given hssc supplementary exam and I couldn’t pass that. I couldn’t pass my hssc-1 so do I have another chance to clear it or not. Please reply me soon.

• zainab on 22/12/2017

Plz mention some date of hssc 2 supp rzlt

• Ayesha Abaid on 11/12/2017

Sir I am student of PISB I got supply in part 1 and part 2 second time but I take my exams in pak Lahore so I have to give admission fee as overseas or local and I will fill my form as private student or regular student Please tell me the procedure of Admission form.

• Ayaz ahmad on 14/10/2017

thanking you,
    your obediently,
    Ayaz ahmad

• Ayaz ahmad on 14/10/2017

Subject:Date of birth

respect sir

I belong to fata . I am a 10 class student . I want to correct my date of birth in school document . i try before ones time . what i need to change my date of birth. i face vary much problem in much school. i have correct my date of birth in my agency by court decree.
    therefore i want to correct my date of birth. so plz told the solution.
    I shall be very thank ful to you for this act of kindness.
    thanking you,

your obediently,
    Ayaz ahmad

• Ayaz ahmad on 14/10/2017

sir i am studing in aps school . i pass ssc1 exam in federal board plz replay me soon

• attiqa on 24/10/2018

Sir abe federal ka Salybus change hua he is ki bjae kpk ki kuch Books i he but we are posted to bahawal pur kia waha ka be change hua he salybus to mje improvement me koi preshani ho gi ya nhe