To eradicate the unemployment and to give the fresh graduates a clear cut direction, Punjab Government has decided to get the full advantage of the freelancing and virtual world. Yes, we are talking about freelancing that is now going to be official in Pakistan under the supervision of Punjab Government. The steps have been taken in collaboration with Punjab Information Technology Board that has been given the task to train the graduates (sixteen years) and master degree holders. The selected candidates will get one-year training about how to use the internet and earn in the world of freelancing.
Last Date to Apply
The last date for online registration is March 05, 2017.
e-Rozgaar Training Programme Advertisement
Chief Minister’s e-Rozgaar Training Programme Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have completed 16 years of education
- Age should be between 22 to 35 years
- Good Academic Record
- Good Writing and Communication Skills
- Should be Self-Motivated and Self-Driven
- Clear & categorical preference shall be given to those who have passed their degree and have hands on experience on basic computer concepts.
- The candidates are required to join the program on a full-time basis and follow given rules & regulations of the program.
- Management will also conduct online test / short interview of each candidate before the training.
- Management has reserved the right to cancel/reject any application without giving any reason.
- The decision of management is not challengeable in any court/platform.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for training.
How to Apply for the e-Rozgaar Training Programme?
Visit the website https://www.erozgaar.pitb.gov.pk/ to submit your application.
Here is the step by step process
Documents Required To Fulfill The Application Criteria
Following documents will be required for the application
- Copy of graduation transcript or degree
- Valid CNIC & Punjab Domicile
Friendly Asked Questions Answered by Punjab Government
Will I have to pay any dues for Training?
No, you do not have to pay any dues for e-rozgaar Training.
Will I be offered any stipend?
No stipend will be given.
What will be the duration of training Programme?
I am currently doing a job. Can I still apply for the training?
Yes, but you will have to ensure regular attendance at the training center, failing in which will result in expulsion from the training program.