eCare is a new facility being offered by the cellular companies to their subscribers. eCare services let the cellular service users to enjoy many online services and facilities like tracking their mobile usage, viewing their mobile recharge history, view their account details and check their free minutes & SMS.
Just like other cellular services in Pakistan, Mobilink has also introduced its eCare system that lets its users view their mobile usage, manage subscription, payments status and orders history via Mobilink official website or app for this purpose.
- First of all, make sure your number is activated with your CNIC number as per the PTA terms and conditions
- After that, you have to click on the Mobilink Jazz ECare portal registration button below
- Now you have to click/ tap on the mobile connect log-in button
- A new page will open that will require your number
- A message will send to your mobile number which you have to confirm from your active sim (reply with 1 to this message)
- Afterwards, a verification PIC code will be sent to your mobile number
- When you again verify this code at computer’s or mobile’s screen an email address with your number as your username and a password will be sent a message and email.
- You can now log-in with Mobilink jazz eCare portal with this username and password
- Current details of your mobile number since it is activated relating to your call records, SMS history and balance inquiry will be all present in front of your screen which you can manage now