Getting car financing from the Pakistan banks is no more a big deal. Today more or less almost every commercial bank operating in Pakistan is offering car financing and personal loans to their customers and the general public.
Just like most of the banks offering car financing, MCB is also offering car financing service as Car4U. Car Loan or even the car can be acquired from the approved car dealers of MCB or its customer centers. MCB Car Loan Services can be acquired by both salaried professionals and self-employed business person. Those MCB account holders who are regularly receiving their overseas remittances from their family members are also eligible for this service.
What is the loan tenure?
Financing Tenure from 1 to 7 years for New Cars & 5 years for Old Cars.
- Finance up to PKR 6 Million for New Cars & PKR 4 Million for Used Cards
- Finance Tenure from 1 to 7 years
- Option to purchase new, used, local as well as imported cars
- Finance up to 80% of vehicle value
- Competitive insurance rates
- Option to finance a second car
- Options to prepay loan either partially to reduce monthly installment or in full to pay-off loan facility
- Loan Replacement: Customers can easily upgrade their existing cars loan with a new loan with the pre-payment penalty waived
- Minimum monthly net salary / monthly income requirement: PKR 30,000/-
- Minimum Age Requirement: 21 years
- Maximum Age (at loan maturity): 65 years (salaried) and 70 (Self Employed)
- Employment/Business Length: Minimum 6 months employment (salaried) / 1 year business (self-employed)
- Copy of CNIC
- 2 passport sized recent photographs
- Bank statement (6 months to 1 year)
- Salary slip/ proof of business or other documents
What are the modes of repayment?
You can repay by signing a Direct Debit Authority against an existing MCB account or open a new collection/repayment account to deposit your repayment in the same, which would enable the bank to deduct your installments from your account automatically.
What payments would be part of my down payment?
- 1st years Insurance
- Processing Fee