Telecom

Mobilink Jazz International Roaming Charges and Activation Process

International roaming is off great help for those mobile users who are in aboard but want to use the service of their national subscribers. To entertain its subscribers with best services in abroad, Mobilink Jazz is offering great international roaming packages for its postpaid and prepaid users.

Here we are describing all international roaming services being offered by Mobilink Jazz 2019 Updated.

Jazz Roaming Charges Top Countries

CountryOperatorTAP CodeIncoming CallLocal CallCall to PakistanIncoming SMSOutgoing SMS
Saudi ArabiaSTCSAUAJ151515Free6
UAEDUAREDU254040Free6
USAAT&TUSACG151515Free6
UKVodafoneGBRVF154040Free6
CanadaTelusCANTS152525Free6
AustraliaOptusAUSOP152525Free6
TurkeyTurkcellTURTC254040Free6
NetherlandsVodafoneNLDLT254040Free6

International Roaming All countries:

Note:
7. All calls made to numbers listed in visited country are treated as Local calls.
8. All calls made outside the visited country, except calls back to Pakistan, are treated as International calls.
9. FOC means “Free Of Cost”.
10. ROW means “Rest of the World”.
11. Fax and Data facility will not work while on roaming.
1. All tariffs are stated in Pak Rupees.
2. Government taxes apply.
3. Calls are billed in minute increments
4. Calls made and received on roaming will not include any free minutes that may apply to Tariff Plan.
5. While abroad, customers can contact Mobilink’s International Roaming Helpline on +92 (300) 847 0112 / +92 (300) 2000100. “Call to Pak” charges apply.
6. Call charges have been calculated using prevailing exchange rates and are subject to change without prior notice.

Mobilink Jazz Prepaid International Roaming

Now you can enjoy Prepaid International Roaming in 38 countries across 5 continents, along with InFlight roaming facility with our following partner networks:

Jazz Prepaid IR Partners

1. No security deposit
  2. No subscription charges
  3. Free incoming SMS
  4. Convenience with One Number, One SIM Card
  5. Balance Check through *111#
  6. Multiple Recharge options

Although not mandatory, Jazz Prepaid International Roamers are advised to carry sufficient balance in order to enjoy unmatched convenience. Recommended balance is Rs. 1,500

Subscribing to Jazz Prepaid International Roaming

• Jazz Prepaid International Roaming can be activated by simply calling 111 Helpline.
  • Prepaid customers can also subscribe to International Roaming by visiting their nearest Jazz Customer Care Centre or Franchise

Balance Recharge for Prepaid International Roamers

Jazz Load, Jazz Share, Balance Inquiry (*111#) and Balance Charging through USSD (*123*14DigitCode# and press SEND) all work while on roaming.

Mobilink Jazz Postpaid International Roaming

Abdul Hadi
Abdul Hadi

Author is a C.A and professional blogger who has been writing since ten years. He specializes on various topics including Business, Technology, News, and local reviews. Abdul graduated from Skans School of accountancy in 2014. He like to produce useful guides for local readers. He also writes for different newspapers and blogs. You can reach him on Facebook

Comments

• Bilal on 23/05/2019

DIAL – 111

• Zulfiqar Tanoli on 24/04/2019

Dear Asghar, am also in Bahrain and trying to activate the Jazz Sim with no Luck. please support, if you have already activates. Thanks

• farid ullah on 21/03/2019

i am at uae using jazz number how to take sms pakckegs internationally (for pakistan)

• Jawad Tariq on 10/02/2019

me in UAE 00923058690297 is my number how to activate my jazz roaming plz help me and Frist roaming my SIM Card Please SIR

• m amir javaid on 19/12/2018

how can acativate internation romaning

• Masood akhtar on 27/11/2018

I am in oman and 29th june 2018 i came back in oman and now will read to go Pakistan on 13 January 2019 .What will be happened with me i don’t know i-e sim will work or no.

• Hamza on 19/11/2018

I am in Dubai. I want to activate roaming services on my jazz sim. How can I do it . Pls help me . Thanks

• atif sharif on 04/12/2018

Dear Sir,

I am in saudia arabia and I want to activate international jazz roaming service Please advice.

• zain on 17/11/2018

sir ma jazz sim chlana chahta hon in uae ma .q k is ma msg aany chahiy bs

• SABTAIN MUGHAL on 16/11/2018

I am in Saudi Arabia. I want to activate roaming services on my jazz sim. How can I do it . help me out of this

• SABTAIN MUGHAL on 16/11/2018

I am in Saudi Arabia. I want to activate roaming services on my jazz sim. How can I do it . Pls help me . Thanks

• Muhammad babar rajput on 07/11/2018

I want to activate jazz roaming .but I m already In uae plz how i suscribe

• Abdulrehman on 29/10/2018

سر جیز کی سم آن کرنی ہیں سعودی عرب میں کیا طریقہ کار ہیں HOW MUCH CHARGE FOR ONE MINUTE FROM KSA TO PAKISTAN ON ROOMING

• Ali Asghar Sohal on 18/10/2018

Please tell me the charges when i send a messege from UAE to pak on my roaming jazz sim. And Please give me detail packages of roamimg Jazz sim which i use from UAE. Can i buy some sms packages like we have use in pakistan just like monthly sms pkg or weekly sms packages ?

• Imran shah on 13/10/2018

I want to activate jazz roaming service on my sim I’m already in Saudi Arabia please help me

• aqeelanwarsahi on 17/01/2019

salam
      shah g agr apki ho gi tou kindly mjhy bh bta dena …………………[email protected]
      shukran

• A sadaquat on 11/10/2018

Now the time is 2:am.no is there to help for roaming.
    There is any other way to activate international roaming for jazz prepaid sim?

• A H Ansari on 23/09/2018

hi,how to activate jazz international roaming in UK. Thanks

• Imran Lodhi on 21/09/2018

• Waheed on 30/09/2018

• Ali on 30/09/2018

It is turned on automatically, when sim is active.

• RaNa MuBaShAr on 28/08/2018

+923077241178

• wajidjabbar on 27/08/2018

how to activate roaming in UAE. kindly advice.

• Masood akhtar on 27/11/2018

• محمد حفیظ خان on 30/06/2018

سر جیز کی سم آن کرنی ہیں سعودی عرب میں کیا طریقہ کار ہیں

• AKRAM KABIR on 12/07/2018

30/06/2018 at 11:14 PM

• Abdulrehman on 29/10/2018

• waqas on 30/05/2018

me in UAE ****7112241 is my number how to activate my jazz roaming plz help me

• bakhtiar on 11/05/2018

want to activate my jazz roaming in Qatar please please help me on this already in Qatar how to activate.
    thanks

• malik imran yunus on 29/04/2018

I have a post paid mobilink number 03008422888 and currently i am in Dubai. Need to activate my roaming. Pls advise. It is very urgent.

• hasan Shaikh on 28/04/2018

Please tell me about how to active roaming in UAE of mobilink Sim i am also in UAE no signal is coming here

• Abdul Mannan Malik on 17/12/2018

I am in RIYADH, KSA. Ihave got prepaid Jazz sim. How I can use the sim for International roaming, as no signals of Jaaz or Mobilink are available here

• Ali on 31/12/2018

You need to activate roaming first by the calling helpline.

• mohammad asghar on 22/04/2018

me in Bahrain 03075569136 is my number how to activate my jazz roaming plz help me

• saim gujjar on 07/04/2018

03041525581 is my number how to activate jazz roaming I live in UAE*

• saim gujjar on 07/04/2018

me in UAE 03041525581 is my number how to activate my jazz roaming plz help me

• M. Sohail Khan on 14/03/2018

hi. How to activate jazz roaming in LAOS (LPDR). I am not able to register to any network.

• Amir on 25/02/2018

I have a friend named shabbir hussain jazz no is 03072485884 he is in Saudi Arabia wants to activate his sim roaming please advise me how to do activate you please.

• Muhammad Shahid on 10/03/2018

I Have a friend named muhammad shahid jazz no****3932350 he is in saudi Arabia Wants to activate his sim roaming please advise me how to do activate you please.

• khan on 09/02/2018

how to activate jazz roaming in Afghanistan. I am not able to register to any network.