After announcing the syllabus of Medical and Dental College Test 2018, University of Health Sciences Lahore has now announced the online registration for the MDCAT Entry Test 2018 likely to be held in the first week of October 2018. The University of Health Sciences Lahore Medical and Dental College Admission Test for the year 2018 is the critical requirement for admissions for MBBS/BDS programme in Government Medical/Dental Institutions of Punjab.
UHS MDCAT is one of the basic requirements of the medical students who are seeking admission to any public or private sector medical and dental institution of the Punjab province. The candidates domiciled of Islamabad and Gilgit Baltistan are also eligible to apply.
MDCAT Online Registration Process
For the easiness of the candidates, the UHS this year has been totally shifted to the online registration process and has eliminated the online constraints as faced by the students last year.
The candidates intended to take entry test are advised to follow the below steps
- Start online registration process from http://www.bop.com.pk/UHS/MDCAT_Registration_Form.aspx and go for register option.
- After clicking on the Register option, a simple online application form will appear that candidate need to fill appropriately
- After filling all the details, the candidate will be then asked to upload his recent colour picture.
- After filling particulars and uploading the pic, the candidates can Preview the application before final submission
- After verifying all details simply click the Submit button
- Note: Application once submitted cannot be changed at all so be careful while making final submission
- After submission of the application, a Unique Application Serial Number will appear that will be used in future for accessing the application and downloading the Admittance Card that will be issued by the Bank of Punjab after verification of fee.
- The candidate need to print the submitted application and take this to the BOP branches during banking hours to pay the MDCAT fee of Rs. 500. The concerned bank official will stamp the application and return the candidate copy of the form
- The candidate is then advised to visit the same http://www.bop.com.pk/UHS/MDCAT_Registration_Form.aspx link after 72 hours of fee submission to download the Admittance Card. The candidate will also be contacted via SMS and email regarding his Admittance Card, roll number and examination center status.
Last Date for Submission of Application
The UHS Bank of Punjab Online Registration Link for MDCAT Entry Test 2018 has been opened from 17 August 2018 and will remain open till 31 August 2018.
Structure of the Question Paper for Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT) 2018
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Questions|
MDCAT Syllabus 2018
Prospective candidates are advised to prepare the following documents well in advance to avoid any inconvenience at the time of applying for Medical & Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT) – 2018:
(i) Domicile Certificate;
(ii) Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B-Form issued by
NADRA or Passport;
(iii) Certificate/result card of SSC (Matriculation) or equivalent;
(iv) Result card of HSSC Part I or Part II or equivalent;
(v) Latest color photograph in soft form (not more than 2 MB file).
The University has not started the registration process till now, but it will be started soon. Till then the candidates are advised to keep the above mentioned documented prepared to avoid inconvenience in future. Along with announcing the date for registration, the UHS will also specify the name of medical and dental colleges for entry test and admissions as well.