Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal is an autonomous body to help poor and needy persons in Pakistan. The aim of Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal is to alleviate poverty level in the country. For alleviating the poverty in Pakistan it has launched various projects and various others are in-process that are providing assistance to the destitute, widows, invalids, disabled, orphans, and other poor and needy persons. It provides the financial assistance to the needy persons under the government patronage.
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal is providing assistance to and in shape of:
- Disable and special people
- Pakistan Sweet Home
- Hepatitis C Patients
- Surgical Patients
- Artificial Limbs
- Cancer Patients
- Heart Patients
- Hearing Aids
- General Medicine
- Education Assistance
- General Assistance
- Sewing Machine
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship Requirement
- Student must be admitted in government educational institute
- Private and self-finance/self-sustained students are not eligible for education assistance
- Applicants receiving financial assistance from any other government department/institution are not eligible
- Fee must be not paid by the student
- Student’s father/mother and guardian must not be a government employee
- Application for financial assistance must be send via focal person/principal of the educational institution
- Attach Bonafide Certificate of Bait-ul-Mal with application
- Attach evidence certificate/halaf-naama, attested photocopies of educational certificate, and fee details of the institute.
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship Stipend Rate
The stipend rate for deserving students are as follows:
|High School||Rs. 200/||Rs. 500/-|
|Post Matric studies up to University excluding M.Phil. & PhD||Equivalent to prescribed fee of Govt. institution (maximum to Rs. 30,000/-) per annum including boarding charges @ Rs. 1000/- per month or actual (whichever is less) where applicable||Rs. 1000/-|
Following are further conditions by PBM according to official press release:
- The education stipend and boarding charges for the students of primary and high school level are being paid for uniform, books, stationary and tuition fee, in favor of student’s parents while education stipend & boarding charges for post-Matric students are paid to the concerned institution.
- All payments are being made through crossed cheque only in favor of the Head of the institution.
- Students of M.Phil. & PhD are not eligible for Individual Financial Assistance (IFA) education stipend
- The students seeking education stipend out of PBM funds are required to submit application along with academic testimonials and Bonafide Certificates to the nearest Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Provincial / Regional Office or Head office H-8/4, Islamabad. These cases are got investigated to ascertain their genuineness as per eligibility criteria.
- The deserving students are paid education stipend once a year on inception of new academic session in case of annual and semester system as well.
- Education stipend can be provided to two members of same family at a time (within the maximum limit of Rs. 30,000/-).
- Budget under relevant head is not sufficient to accommodate each and every case; therefore, the cases are being processed by PBM on first come first serve basis.