The medical advantages of Holy basil, also known as Tulsi, incorporate oral care, alleviation from the respiratory issue, and also treatment of fever, asthma, lung problem, heart illnesses, and push. Holy Basil, which has the scientific name Ocimum Sanctum is without a doubt one of the best therapeutic herbs that has been found. It has interminable supernatural and restorative values and has been worshiped and exceptionally esteemed in India for a huge number of years.
Notwithstanding going near a Tulsi plant alone can shield you from numerous diseases. A couple of leaves dropped in drinking water or nourishments can filter it and can eliminate germs inside it too. Notwithstanding noticing it or keeping it planted in a pot inside can shield the entire family from diseases, hacks, colds and other viral contaminations.
Tulsi expects most extreme significance with regards to Ayurveda and naturopathy. Its organic oils are utilized to treat some sicknesses.
According to medical experts, “The essential oils found in Tulsi, actually act on our respiratory system. It is rich in antioxidants which help in mitigating stress and conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure and so on. Tulsi has linoleic acid which is extremely beneficial for skin.”
Health Benefits of Tulsi or Holy Basil
- Excellent antibiotic and disinfectant agent
- Helps in curing respiratory disorders
- Controls a headache, cough, and cold
- Beneficial in treatment of asthma
- Protects from heart diseases
- Excellent mouth freshener
- Prevents premature aging
- Contribute to reducing stress
- Protect body from radiation poisoning
- Provide protection and heal damages of skin
- Can be used after surgery to help heal wounds quickly
- It helps to reduce the uric acid level in the body
- It destroys those bacteria that are responsible for plaque, tartar, dental cavities and bad breath
- It acts as a detoxifying, cleansing and purifying agent – both from within and without.
- It is also effective in treating skin disorders, itching, and issues like ringworms.
- It has antibiotic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-carcinogenic properties.
- It is loaded with phytonutrients, essential oils, Vitamin A and C
- Regular Tulsi consumption can also aid in balancing various bodily processes.
- It can wards off harmful effects of free radicals.
- Is an effective insect repellant and can aid in treating insect bite.
Benefits of Tulsi / Basil for Skin, Hair and Health
Amazing Benefits Of Tulsi/Basil For Skin, Hair And Health
Neem and Tulsi leaves facepack | for glowing skin | for acne prone skin | for all skin types
Treat Black Marks With Tulsi and Pudina Leaves
Treating Pimples With Neem, Tulsi and Mint Leaves Home Remedy
How to get rid of acne with Tulsi / Basil
Black Marks on face can be treated by using Tulsi Leaves Juice and Lemon Juice