25 December is the day of the birthday of the Leader of the Nation, Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Every year his day celebrates in the entire country as a national day. He was the founder of Pakistan and was the first Governor General of the country as well until his death. He is also known as the Baba-i-Qaum or Father of the Nation. He was a lawyer by profession and was also a great politician and leader of his era.
His dream was to build a welfare state. Speaking over a radio while addressing to the people of USA in February 1948, he said, “The Constitution of Pakistan is yet to be framed by the Pakistan Constituent Assembly, I do not know what the ultimate shape of the constitution is going to be, but I am sure that it will be of a democratic type, embodying the essential principles of Islam. Today these are as applicable in actual life as these were 1300 years ago. Islam and its idealism have taught us democracy. It has taught equality of man, justice and fair play to everybody. We are the inheritors of these glorious traditions and are fully alive to our responsibilities and obligations as framers of the future constitution of Pakistan.”
Quaid e Azam Day SMS
Go! Mery Pas Saltanat Nahi Ha Lakin Agar Mil Jay Or Iqbal or Saltanat Mein Sy Kisi Ak Ko Montakhib Karne Ki Nobat Aye To Main Iqbal Ko Montakhib Karon Ga….
Umeed Himat Or Khud Itmadi Mery Hum Watano K Lye Yehi Mera Pegham Ha…
My Dear Child! Finally We Got Independence 4 Our Nation today
Bacho… Mat Intezar Karo Ab Kisi Quaid-E-Azam Ka Main Nahi Aa Sakta Ab Himat Kro Akhir Kb Tak Yunhi Itezar Karty Raho Gy Ab Tum Bare Ho Gy Ho Ye Zimadari Tumhi Ko Nibhani Ha Saaf Kar Do Is Ghar Ko Har Gandagi Se….
Ay Quaid…. Tery Baad Bi Guzare Hain Kuch Log Magr Teri Khushbo Na Gai Raah_E_Guzar Sy Happy Quaid Day 2015
Wo Mulk Banane ka Jazba Jo Har ik Dil Mein Basta Tha Bahr Nikla Jazbon Sy Mila or Mil k Bana Tufaan Ik Fehm_E_Firasat Sy Is Ne Jazbon Ki Qayadat Ayse Ki Wo Quaid_E_Azam Kehlaya or Baani_E_Pakistan Bana….
, “I do not believe in taking the right decision, I take a decision and make it right” Muhammad Ali Jinnah Happy Quaid Day…..
Every Muslim Knows that the injunctions of The Holy Quran are not confide to religious and Moral duties. From the Atlantic to the Ganges Says Gibbon, the Holy Quran is acknowledged, As the fundamental code, not only of theology But if civil and criminal jurisprudence, and the Laws which regulate the action and the property Of mankind are governed by immutable sanctions Of the will of God”. Everyone, except those who are ignorant, knows the Holy Quran is the general Code of the Muslims…
Wo mulk bnanay ka jazba jo hr dil me btsa tha,
Bahr nikla jazbon se mila or mil k bna toofaan,
Ik fehm e firaast se is ne jazbon ki qayaadat aisy ki,
Wo quaid e azam kehlaya or baani e Pakistan.
May The Country Prosper
See A Joyful Tomorrow
Happy Quaid-E-Azam Day 2015.
Quaid e Azam Day Quotes by Quaid e Azam
- Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man.
- My message to you all is of hope, courage and confidence. Let us mobilize all our resources in a systematic and organized way and tackle the grave issues that confront us with grim determination and discipline worthy of a great nation.
- We are victims of evil customs. It is a crime against humanity that our women are shut up within the four walls of the houses as prisoners. There is no sanction anywhere for the deplorable condition in which our women have to live.
- That freedom can never be attained by a nation without suffering and sacrifice has been amply borne out by the recent tragic happenings in this subcontinent.
- Pakistan not only means freedom and independence but the Muslim Ideology which has to be preserved, which has come to us as a precious gift and treasure and which, we hope other will share with us.
- Failure is a word unknown to me.
- There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a great competition and rivalry between the two. There is a third power stronger than both, that of the women.
- Come forward as servants of Islam, organise the people economically, socially, educationally and politically and I am sure that you will be a power that will be accepted by everybody.
- You have to stand guard over the development and maintenance of Islamic democracy, Islamic social justice and the equality of manhood in your own native soil.
- Islam expect every Muslim to do this duty, and if we realise our responsibility time will come soon when we shall justify ourselves worthy of a glorious past.