Suzuki Pakistan has made a new addition to its 150cc bike series. This time it came with brand new GR 150cc that seems to replace GS and GE 150cc. This new 150cc model was launched by Pak Suzuki yesterday along with latest Suzuki Cultus 2018 model.
The demand for 150cc is gradually increasing in the country that is why more and more automobile manufacturers are focusing more on building 150cc motorbikes. According to Pak Suzuki, its newly launched GR 150cc is engineered for speed and performance. It aims to bring back the ultimate biking experience of Suzuki motorbikes.
Suzuki GR1500cc Features
The extraordinary features of Suzuki GR 150cc are:
- 150cc Engine and 8 Speed Gear
- New Aero Dynamic and Sleek Design
- Powerful Suspension & Tough Frame
- Front Disk Brake and Alloy Wheels
- Digital Gear and Fuel Indicator
- Stylish and AeroDynamic Fuel Tank
- Powerful Suspension and Sturdy Frame
- Start Type Comfortable Seat
It is available in two colours, black and red. For those interested in buying this 150cc model of Suzuki can have test ride as well. Moreover, Suzuki GR 150cc is available against two-year instalment plan and zero percent markups as well.
Suzuki GR 150cc Price
Price effective date: December 04, 2017
|GR 150||150cc||Rs. 219,000/-|