We couldn’t agree more that Pakistani stars look absolute phenomenal at the famous Hum Style Awards 2020 and we adore every one of them without any doubt. Pakistani award shows are basically a great place to see an allegation of local and as well as international brands to rock down the red carpet. Here, we rate the fabs and drabs looks of the HSA 2020 that has us wanting more and since made us run away.
1. Zara Abid absolutely chose to keep it simple with a white dress designed by Zaheer Ahmed with black stilettos to complement it. She also won an award for the best female actress and clearly, we know why she won it!
2. Sara Shahid kept it sunny as she wore a long one by her own brand at the Hum Style Awards 2020. The designer looked dramatically flawless of all the time she could!
3. Nausheen Shah knows how to droll a showstopper in any way. From head to toe, this chain-link inspired by Hussain Rehar proved it and for damn sure we loved it!
4. Hajra Khan impressed everyone by looking fantastic in the white and grey outfit as a sports girl. She is an absolute insperation for every girl out there, isn’t she?
5. Ayesha Omar the dramatic and showstopper queen looked fabulous in silk and leather ensemble by Elan and we couldn’t help ourselves from adoring her.
6. Abeer Rizvi is always on the first list of the fashion divas. She rocks it as she means it! She looked absolutely perfect in a Wardah Saleem’s glittery ensemble and we couldn’t stop staring her.
1. Kubra Khan wore a dress that makes you look boxy and made out to look a paper-Mache that doesn’t know how to stay down! That’s not the best choice for any award show or anything.
2. Hira Hussain has the latter by wearing two combinations of yellow, a good yellow and then an egg yolk yellow that doesn’t look good at all together. We wish she had chosen something better!
3. Hina Ashfaque wore a short length full black dress that is not a choice for an award show. She could have chosen something else that can look NOT perfect but at least NEAR to perfection but! Like, it should never be a choice!
4. Sana Fakhar and few people who could make the designer dress look drab but rather the top on the list of the looks at HSA202 she seems to be ones who did that to Versace outfit and left us with lots of questions.
5. Nadia Hussain is a flawless and decent supermodel with a great charm of dressing but her red carpet dress by Ayesha Farooq Hashwani left us all speechless and it was not flattering on her. We weren’t expecting it at all!
6. Aamina Sheikh forgot to check the Shamsha Hashwani fits like a well-fitted dress is your best friend every day and it just showed. The red is the new black and goes anywhere everywhere but for sure she could have chosen something better than this!
Hum Style Awards 2020 – Here’s the Winner’s List
Most Stylish Film Actor Male
Ahad Raza Mir
Most Stylist Film Actor Female
Most Stylish Film Actor Female (Jury)
Most Stylish Television Actor Male
Most Stylish Television Actor Female
Designer of the year (Bridal)
Style Icon of the year
Retail Label of the year (Apparel)
Chapter 2 by Khaadi
Most Stylish Sports Personality
Designer of the year (Menswear)
Designer of the year (Demi-couture)
Designer of the year (Pret)
Sublime by Sara Shahid
Excellence in the field of Interior Design and Furniture Manufacturing
House of Zunn
Most Stylish Performer
Best Model Female
Best Model Male
Designer of the year (Lawn)
Fashion Photographer of the year
Hair and Makeup Artist of the year
Rising Star 2018-2019
Hamza Khan Bandee and Mushk Kaleem