PTCL(Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited) videophone customers can make or receive video calls from other customers who have video phones and also can make voice calls to regular customers. The video call which made through Videocon service will have better quality video as compared to other alternatives like internet based video conferencing services. Videophone was launched in June 2011 in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad. Now this product is ready for country wide launch. Free Subscription fee for 6 months.
Upfront / Advance Charges :
- Rs. 15,000 One Time in 1st Bill
Video Phone Subscription Fee :
- Free for 6 Months & Rs. 500 per month after 6 months
Availing DSL 4 Mbps or less data rate along with IPVP (Excluding USF Packages):
- Free for 6 months & Standard Tariff per month after 6 months
Availing DSL above 4 Mbps data rate along with IPVP:
- Standard Tariff
- Video Phone to VAS, PTCL Landlines number, Mobile numbers & International Calls will be charged as per the customer’s PTCL subscription tariff plan with the Video Phone.
- All Video Phone charges will be billed in the customer’s PSTN number
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer should have a PTCL PSTN and Broadband Connection (1 Mbps or higher)
- Separate Video Phone through Soft Switch will be provided to the customer by PTCL
- Both the caller and the receiver have to have a video phone to make a video call
- For availing IPVP & DSL Bundle packages altogether, Standard tariff will apply for the bundle package. In this scenario, only discount will be Rs. 500/month for the first six months on IPVP.