Join Pakistan Army to serve your nation and providing services for your motherland in form of technical assistance and also providing manpower whenever needed. For this purpose Pakistan Army is recruiting technical cadets by regular commission. With this opportunity you can enhance your technical skills by getting the training under military in following disciplines: Civil Engineering, Electrical (Telecommunication) Engineering, Computer Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering.Eligibility conditions for joining Pakistan Army as Technical Cadet are as under:
AGE: 17 – 21 years.
MARITAL STATUS: Unmarried candidates are eligible.
Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan are eligible. While on final selection the candidates having dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistan.
Gender: Male candidates are eligible for this course.
Physical Standards: Minimum Height 5′ – 4″ (162.5 cm), and Weight as per the Body Mass Index.
EDUCATION: 65% minimum marks in FSc (Pre Engineering) Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Science or ‘O’ level passed (English being compulsory) in five subjects and ‘A’ level passed in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / Computer Studies/Computer Science in Grade A-C. Candidates possessing qualifications such as ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level will be required to obtain Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with application form. Candidates who have passed FSc Part -I Examination with minimum 65% marks and appeared / are appearing in FSc Part-II / Final Examination can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” duly issued by Head of the institutions. Candidates with Computer Science instead of Chemistry in FSc can apply for Computer Software Engineering only.
- Any candidate is ineligible if he is twice rejected by ISSB/GHQ Selection board.
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board (declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C cannot request for Appeal Medical Board) or permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted by a court of law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Diploma holders.
- Those studying in any of the Armed Forces Institutions / Academies or nominated against reserved defence quota seats / studying as Paying Cadet in any of the Armed Forces Technical Colleges.
Registration: Candidates can register by two ways i.e. by internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).(Registration Through Internet) A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Iindividual should have an e-mail account on which date and time of the test will be sent. (Registration at AS&RCs) The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no alongwith necessary documents. Following are the Army Selection & Recruitment Centres with telephone numbers.
AS&RC : Telephone
- Peshawar: 091-201-35885
- Rawalpindi: 051-561-34137
- Lahore: 042-6699-35885
- Multan: 061-531-35885
- Hyderabad: 022-791-35885
- Karachi: 021-560-35885
- Quetta: 081-2490-35885
- Gilgit: 05811-961-35885
- Muzaffarabad: 8023-35885
- Faisalabad: 041-9200363
Written/ Intelligence Tests: This tests will be based on multiple choice questions from, English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Science (Only for CS students). The candidates which are declared successful in written/intelligence tests will undergo physical / medical tests and interviews at AS&RCs.
Physical Tests: Following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection must be qualified by the candidates:-
- 1.6 Km Run – 8 ½ minutes
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7’.4” x 7’.4” with a depth of 4’
PRELIMINARY MEDICAL TEST: Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
Further Selection: Candidates who are selected by AS&RCs in preliminary selection process will be called for ISSB Test.
ISSB recommended candidates for medical examination will be carried out at nearby CMHs. The final
selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s performance.
ACADEMIC/ MILITARY TRAINING
- Civil Engineering at Military College of Engineering Risalpur (NUST).
- Electrical (Telecommunication) Engineering and Computer Software Engineering at Military College of Signals Rawalpindi (NUST).
- Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering at College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi (NUST).
- Aeronautical Engineering at College of Aeronautical Engineering, Risalpur (NUST).
MILITARY TRAINING: One year military training at PMA Kakul, after obtaining Bachelor of Engineering (BE) Degree.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT AS&RCs:
- Original Certificate / Detailed Marks Sheet of Matric / FS c / Equivalent certificate. In case of ‘O’ Level / ’A’ Level, submission of Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” alongwith Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for candidates less than 18 years of age.
- One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
- 6 x Colour Photos (duly attested on front and back) by Principal/Class -1 Gazetted Officer.
- Original as well as 3 x photocopies of ISSB “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter are also required for Repeater Candidates.
For further details visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
Advertisement for recent recruitment in Pak Army for registration of 25th Technical Cadet Course TCC is attatched: