News on the Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 3
If you already held the Galaxy Note 2 handset from Samsung, there’s an upcoming product you should expect and that is the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. This is a much better and bigger Smartphone from Samsung where it is suspected to be released sometime this year. Stay tuned with all the updates for Galaxy Note 3 from Samsung.
Features and Price of Galaxy Note 3 from Samsung
There are circulating rumors on the upcoming price for Galaxy Note 3. The screen is larger and a lot better than the previous model from Galaxy Note. It has a touch screen that measures around 6.3 inches and specially designed for your senses to appreciate. This newest Smartphone from Samsung also has a 6.3 OLED (Organic LED) screen where it does not easily break even when bent over 45°. This Galaxy Note 3 also has a faster processor, increased resolution on the screen and other additional applications from Samsung.
These are main rumored Samsung Galaxy Note 3 release date, specs & features:
- February 2013 release date
- 6.3-inch unbreakable, flexible screen option
- 8-core processor
- 4,000 mAh Li-on battery
- Android 5 OS Key Lime Pie
- 16-Megapixel main camera auto focus + LED flash & BSI
- 3 Megapixel front camera + Best Photo + Best Faces +low light & BSI
- 32,64 & 128 GB internal memory options with SD Card
- 3 GB+ RAM
- Dimensions: 84.9 x 161.9 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 220 g