PTCL has recently introduced a new tablet – CharJi EVO Tab which will be the 4G enabled tablet. This tablet will have Dual-Sim support, provide speeds of up to 36Mbps and are available bundled with lots of high quality PTCL services and offers.
Listed here are the complete features for the PTCL tablet. 7” display screen with 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor
PTCL has just announced a new tablet – CharJi EVO Tab which will be the first home-grown 4G enabled tablet. The tablet will have Dual-Sim support, offer speeds of up to 36Mbps and come bundled with many premium PTCL services and offers.
Here are the detailed features for the PTCL tablet.
- 7” screen with 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB ROM with MicroSD slot for up to 64GB
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 3300 mAh Battery pack
- Integration of Sygic (GPS Navigation app) into an app which will give turn by turn sound navigation while driving a vehicle
- Main SIM slot will give you 4G customers speed of up to 36Mbps while the extra SIM slot will give you GSM voice calls
- 1-year totally free membership to PTCL smart TV on the unit for over 150 Live Television channels on the move
- 8MP backside and also 2MP front side cameraFurthermore, PTCL is providing the following on tablet buyTotally free 5 GB of CharJi EVO LTE data applicable for 3 months
Totally free 15,000 Ufone on-net min’s applicable for 3 months
Totally free vehicle tablet holder along with a 360-degree rotator
Totally free 1-year membership of smart TV applications
Totally free car battery charger
Totally free PTCL SmartLink application
Totally free screen guardADVERTISEMENT
PTCL is obviously looking to get a share in the increasing 4G market of Pakistan. The tablet does appear full of benefits that can appeal to the correct audience. Telco’s are prominent the market via 4G internet connections, but PTCL is dependant on providing hardware included along with beneficial deals to clients for the growth of 4G in Pakistan.