NADRA has started online service for issuance and renewal of CNIC for the citizens of Pakistan, either sitting in Pakistan or abroad.
Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan inaugurated the NADRA’s online service of renewal of CNIC. After the inauguration of this service, nobody will have a need to come to NADRA office for CNIC issuance or renewal.
For online apply of CNIC, fee will be paid through credit card and CNIC will be delivered at home address either in Pakistan or abroad.
Features of NADRA Online CNIC Portal are
- Online apply for issuance or renewal CNIC
- Payment through credit card
- CNIC will be delivered at your given address within 10 to 12 working days.
Services offered by online NADRA facility enables you to apply for
- New Overseas CNIC (NICOP) for the first time
- CNIC Reprint in case if card was lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
- CNIC Renewal for expired card
- CNIC Modification if you want to change your identity data provided at NADRA.
- CNIC Conversion to a chip-based Smart-ID card through renewal or modification application
- You may track the status of your CNIC application
If you are living in Pakistan, you will have to appear at NADRA office if you are applying 1st time for CNIC for bio-metric verification. NADRA’s online CNIC facility is providing complete ‘how-to-guide’ for the people applying for CNIC for 1st time and also for those who want the reprints of their CNIC.
The fee can be paid through credit card or you may deposit fee at NADRA’s e-sahulat centers by providing them your order number from online NADRA website.
NADRA will keep you inform about the status of your application by sending notification on your mobile number and email address provided at following stages of application
- Pak-Identity Account Registration
- Fee Submission
- Application Submission
- Application Approval/Rejection/Deferral
- Card Printing
- Card Dispatch
Following are the links useful for you to apply for CNIC.