The survey conducted by ‘Sleeping in Airports’ about the ‘Worst Airports in the World 2015’ places Benazir Bhutto International airport on the 9th slot. Benazir Bhutto International airport is situated in the Federal capital of Pakistan, Islamabad.
The list of the Worst Airports revealed shows the world’s 10 worst airports of 2015.
The survey asked travelers to rate their airport experiences based on the services and facilities available within the terminal, cleanliness, customer service, comfort and their overall airport experience.
Points to ponder
Islamabad is highly regarded for its beauty, without any doubt the Federal capital of Pakistan is considered among the beautiful capitals of the world. If we look at list of top 10 most beautiful capitals of 2015 issued by Top Ten Findings, Islamabad ranks 2nd on the list.
The point is that the capital city, which is remarkably known for its beauty has one of the worst airport of the world in it. That’s something really exasperating.
The other thing is, if we look at the list of worst airports there are 6 out of 10 airports of Asia. That’s really a wakeup call for Asians, they need to raise up their standards.
List of Worst Airports in the World 2015 by ‘Sleeping in Airports’.
1)Port Harcourt International Airport, Nigeria (PHC)
2) Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport, Saudi Arabia (JED)
3) Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, Nepal (KTM)
4) Tashkent International Airport, Uzbekistan (TAS)
5) Caracas Simón Bolívar International Airport, Venezuela (CCS)
6) Port au Prince Toussaint Louverture International Airport, Haiti (PAP)
7) Kabul Hamid Karzai International Airport, Afghanistan (KBL)
8) Ho Chi Minh City Tân Sơn Nhất International Airport, Vietnam (SGN)
9) Islamabad Benazir Bhutto International Airport, Pakistan (ISB)
10) Paris Beauvais-Tille International Airport outside Paris, France (BVA)