The two-day Express Education & Career Expo 2017 is going to be held on May 20, 2017, at Karachi Expo Center. The students from various universities will participate in the event and will hold the competitions as well. The Expo will also feature the dance and fashion show that will also give the touch of competition.
Following is the list of competitions that are expected to be held on the Express Education & Career Expo 2017.
1.Battle of the bands
2. Solo singing competition
3. Dress show\ fashion show
4. Short film\documentary competition (theme based Unity, education)
5. Photography ( on spot and beautiful Pakistan)
6. Dramatics (Mine and Group)
7. Art and Crafts show
8. Quiz competition
9. Dance Competition
10. Animation and Graphics competition
11. Innovative Business idea Competition
12. Brand War competition
13. Bilingual Competition
General Rules and Regulations
- The decision of Management and judges would be final and cannot be challenged.
- Themes/medium/titles and time limit to be followed strictly.
- The 1st prize shall be awarded for each category only.
- Use of indecent language, derogatory remarks on important personages, national leaders, political parties, Government Agencies, religious sects, teachers (whether direct or implied) are strictly prohibited.
- Any team found involved in any cheating (PDAs, Palm-tops, and cell-phones) will be disqualified with immediate effect.
- All participants must bring their NIC (if any) and their Student ID card (mandatory) to identify them as currently enrolled student of the Institute. Participants who would fail to show the above stated, would not be allowed to take part in the competition.
- Accompanying instructor’s institutional ID card and 2 passport size photographs are obligatory.
- One team from each Institution is allowed in each particular event of the festival.
- The management will provide the planned schedule. The schedule will be executed strictly. No proposed changes will be entertained.
- The age of the participant must fall under 15-29.
- Any participant involved in any indecent and unethical activity will be disqualified.
- Participants themselves shall stand responsible for their luggage and equipment. Management will not take any responsibility in case of any damage or loss.
- Institutes shall stand responsible and will be claimed for any loss or damage to the venue and or equipment by the students of the Institute respectively. Also, the respective involved participants will be immediately disqualified from the event.