Zong, one of the leading cellular service providers of Pakistan never shies away from providing comfort to their customers. Their Online recharge via Debit or the credit card is yet another reasonable initiative by the Zong.
The maximum amount that can be transacted on any Zong number in one go is PKR 10,000 for Pre-paid and Post-paid both. Minimum amount that can be transacted is Rs 1. Unlimited transactions can be done on any Zong number in 24 hours period.
How to get Zong Online Recharge via Debit or Credit Card?
Page one procedure:
1. First enter your mobile number in the specified format (prepaid or postpaid)
2. Amount of recharge
5. First name
6. Last name
7. Email address
8. Confirm recharge amount, mobile number and email address
9. A tacking ID will be send through SMS on the given number.
Page Two Procedure:
1. Now the payment page will be appeared powered by HBL. Enter here you card account details (Credit or Debit Card).
2. Insert card number
3. Card expiry date and CVV2/CVN Code (3 digit code written at the back of the card).
4. A confirmation invoice will be shown up after the successful completion of the transaction.
Click here for Zong Online Recharge
Note: In order to get your Zong account recharge online, please contact your Bank for activation of E-commerce service against your Debit (ATM) or Credit card.