The tech enthusiasts were gladly looking for the Chinese smartphone company, Meizu to step in Pakistan as the news of their arrival was in the air since last 2-3 months. Now finally there is good news as Jazz and Meizu have joined hands to bring the budget range Meizu M5 in Pakistan.
The phone brought in with the collaboration of one of the largest Telecom of Pakistan. Jazz has placed at Rs.15, 100 across Pakistan.
This phone comes with the Tech Sirat one year official local warranty, and the Jazz and Warid customers buying it will also get the balance of PKR 300 along with the 300 MB Internet. The thing which makes the experience better is the unlimited access to the Facebook and WhatsApp for three months.
“Meizu presents art and beauty in its every product for our customers. We have taken a giant leap forward in refining the user experience of traditional smartphones, which we believe made our brand easy to enter and be introduced to Pakistan market. We believe the cooperation between Jazz and Meizu will be a great success. Meizu products will be available nationwide in Tech Sirat One year official warranty” said Mr.Zhang Jialin, Manager of Meizu Pakistan.
Meizu M5 Price & Warranty
Rs.15,100, 1 year official warranty by Tech Sirat.
Meizu M5 Specs
- Plastic unibody Construction, 8.2 mm Thickness, 138 grams
- 5.2-inch IPS LCD with 720p resolution
- Mediatek MT6750 processor, Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage
- MicroSD up to 256GB (SIM 2 Slot)
- 13-Megapixel camera, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, Dual Tone LED flash
- 5-Megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- mTouch 2.1 with Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM 4GLTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0; GPS and GLONASS; microUSB port
- 3070 mAh battery, 5V/2A Fast charging
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme 5.2 Operating System