Today its trend to offer the customers multiple calls packages and offers. Just like several other cellular companies operating in Pakistan, Mobilink Jazz is also offering various calls packages ranging from daily, weekly to monthly.
Mobilink Jazz is said to be the largest cellular network in Pakistan. It is the premier and oldest cellular company in Pakistan having millions of companies. The number of subscribers its hold is greater than any other cellular company operating in Pakistan. Keeping the passion alive, Mobilink Jazz is offering a broad range of calls packages to its customers. Its calls packages are subdivided into daily, weekly and monthly.
Mobilink Jazz has launched another amazing offer for its users. The new Mobilink Jazz offer by the name of Super Bundle Offer is giving the subscriber 250 Jazz and Warid minutes for Rs. 14 inclusive of tax charges. However, the free minutes are valid until the midnight only.
Mobilink Jazz Super Bundle Offer Details
- On-net: 250 Jazz + Warid Minutes
- Packages: All
- Status String:*212*2#
- Subscription: *212#
- Un-Subscription: *212*4#
- Info String: *212*3#
- Subscription Fee Rs. 14 (Incl. Tax)
- To Subscribe Dial *212#
- Validity Midnight
This offer of minutes is restricted to the Jazz and Warid numbers only. The subscribers cannot make calls on another network under this offer. It is a one day scheme and the available minutes and internet MBs will be expired automatically at midnight on the day of subscription.
Terms and Conditions
- Call Setup fee of Rs. 0.15 (inclusive of tax) will be charged on the first pulse for each call
- Withholding tax of 14% applies to recharge/bill
- Service charges of 5% and operational fee of 5% applies on recharge, and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Baluchistan, and KPK
- Service charges of 5.06% and operational fee of 5.06% applies on recharge, and 19% FED applies on usage in Sindh
- Service charges of 5.04% and operational fee of 5.04% applies on recharge, and 18.5% FED applies on usage in rest of Pakistan
- 1.27% higher prices will be charged in Sindh
- 0.84% higher prices will be charged in Federal Territory, FATA, Baluchistan, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan