Pak Suzuki has launched its all in one heavy bike Suzuki GSX-R600cc 2018 in Pakistan. The 2018 GSX-R600 is the name of a stylish and aerodynamic body shape vehicle machine that is equipped with dashing and luxurious features. The exterior of the bike is worth to watch, and inner parts are also made of the state of the art technology.
Suzuki 600cc is installed with a lightweight chassis featuring a compact wheelbase and race-developed suspension. It is the top performer in its class because it contains a compact, powerful 4-cylinder engine delivering a real-world demonstration of the advanced race-proven technology. GSX-R 600cc is designed to be the top performer in its class and a total package designed to own the racetrack.
Suzuki GSX-R 600cc 2018 Price
Price effective date: December 04, 2017
|GSX-R 600||600cc||Rs. 1,950,000/-|
Suzuki GSX-R 600cc 2018 Specs
- Engine Type 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Engine Displacement 599 cm3 (36.5 cu. in)
- Bore x Stroke0 mm x 42.5 mm
- Compression Ratio9: 1
- Transmission 6-speed constant mesh
- Overall Length 2030 mm (79.9 in)
- Overall Width 710 mm (28.0 in)
- Overall Height 1135 mm (44.7 in)
- Wheelbase 1385 mm (54.5 in)
- Ground Clearance 130 mm (5.1 in)
- Seat Height 810 mm (31.9 in)
- Curb Mass 187 kg (412 lbs)
Front Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
Rear Link type, coil spring, oil damped
Front Disc, twin
Front 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
Rear 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Ignition Type Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Fuel Tank0 L (4.5 US gal)
Suzuki GSX-R 600cc 2018 Features
- 599cm3 4-cylinder engine with a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio for an eﬃcient, high-revving design.
- The engine employs shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes.
- Lightweight and durable forged pistons designed using Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology used for MotoGP racing engines.
- Camshaft proﬁles for an aggressive valve-lift curve are developed using proven MotoGP racing engine technology – its ﬁrst use on a production Suzuki.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection uses ﬁne-spray 8-hole injectors for improved fuel atomization, which contributes to a complete combustion.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control circuit helps maintain more precise spark timing across the range of engine temperature.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) oﬀers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road conditions and personal tastes
- 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system with a titanium muﬄer carries a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid rpm range.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminium cradle frame are made of ﬁve cast sections and cast swingarm.
- Race-developed, lightweight Showa Big Piston front Forks (BPF) delivers superb feedback and consistent performance.
- Single Showa rear shock absorber features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- Electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at slower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Front brakes with fully ﬂoating 310mm discs and radial-mount, four-piston Brembo monoblock callipers.
- 3-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position.
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster with a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine rpm indicators
- Small, simple and lightweight bodywork composes an exciting, aerodynamic styling.
- Analog tachometer LCD readouts include speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS and gear position indicators.
- Suzuki Advanced Immobilizer System (SAIS) is standard for Australian spec only.
Suzuki GSX-R 600cc 2018 Pics