Telenor Pakistani customers can stream unlimited YouTube videos for Rs. 8 per hour. Telenor has launched this entertaining offer for its both Djuice and Talkshawk subscribers. A vast majority of internet users in the country like to watch YouTube for their favorite videos, movies, TV shows, and much more stuff. Telenor Pakistan today announced a marvelous music and video streaming for all of its subscribers.
The subscribers of Telenor can now stream unlimited videos on YouTube for Rs. 8 per hour. The operator is also offering unlimited streaming for Dailymotion and Pocket TV as well. The new Telenor Video Bundle can be subscribed by both Djuice and Talkshawk users.
Telenor YouTube Video Bundle Offer Details
All djuice and Talkshawk customers are eligible for this offer.
The subscription is valid for 1 Hour.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are inclusive of applicable taxes. (if any)
- Default rate usage without subscribing to bundles will be charged at Rs12/MB on 3G & 4G.
- Default rate usage without subscribing to bundles will be charged at Rs21.5/MB on 2G.
- After Rs60 of daily charging on default rate, further usage will be completely free for the rest of the day (Fair Usage Policy of 750MB).
- Bundle will work on 4G, 3G & 2G.