The holy month of Ramadan is just knocking at the door and so the special Ramzan transmission heading the ways of Television viewers. The thing which will be missing this year is hoopla and fuss being created by the game shows during this month of fasting. But what not will be missed is the Ramadan transmission special transmissions, which would be based on segments related to spirituality, religion and positive notes.
Like always, all eyes are stuck on the big Televisions like Geo, BOL, ARY about the host, timing, registration and passes for this year’s Ramadan special transmissions. It should be noted here that Geo is regarded as one of the pioneers in the industry for such transmission and have been leading the TRP’s for several years. The question is what Geo TV has to offer this Ramadan; here’s what you all need to know:
Ittehad Ramzan 2018 Registration, Passes Timings and OST
This year’s transmission goes with the name Ittehad Ramzan, unlike the previous one Dil Dil Ramazan. The host is yet not revealed but what it seems so far is that Momina Mustehsan will be showing her religious side this holy month on Geo TV.
Ittehad Ramzan 2018 OST
— HarPal Geo (@HarPalGeoTv) May 4, 2018
Ittehad Ramzan 2018 Registration
— ittehad ramzan (@itehadramzan) May 10, 2018
Ittehad Ramzan 2018 Passes- Terms & Conditions
- Registration is only for families.
- Children below 8 years are not allowed.
- Food & Drinks are not Allowed.
- Registration is only for 4 persons.
- No one will be allowed in transmission after designated time.
- Geo TV have a right to cancel any registration.
- No one will be allowed to go outside during the live transmission.
- No one will be allowed to carry fire arms.
- Pan/Gutka/Any Sweet Supari/Niswar is strictly prohibited.
- Company have a right to take legal action on any violence of above mentioned rules & regulations