With the aim of educating the youth of Pakistan by providing the various internships in public and privates sectors, the government has announced the Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme 2018. This program is for all provinces of Pakistan including Islamabad/Federal Region, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, and Northern Areas/FATA. The recruitment will be made on the domicile based.
For the information of our readers, this training scheme has been announced especially for those engineers registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.
The last date for online registration of this training program is 23 April 2018
- The applicants must be registered engineer with Pakistan Engineering Council
- Must have 50% or 2.5 CGPA marks in final degree is the minimum threshold for selection of interns
- The maximum age limit is up to 25 years, and for the applicants of Balochistan, FATA, GB, AJK, and Southern Punjab Division is 30 years as on closing that
- Applicants must be Pakistani Nationals
- Those who have availed any Training Program under any Government Training Scheme or not eligible to apply
- Those employed in any Government or Private Organization are also not eligible to apply
- Full-time student of any public or private institution is also not eligible to apply at all
Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme 2018 Internship Duration
The internship duration is 12 months
Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme 2018 Stipend Rate
The successful interns will be paid with Rs. 12,000 per month for the 12 months.
The training will be provided in the public and private sectors. Total numbers of interns are not announced. The training of the selected candidates will be held at the development sector organisations, federal/provincial/local government offices including education institutions and private sector companies.
Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme Registration Process
This training scheme is no way an offer of a job or placement in any government or private sector at all. The program will be terminated after the completion of one year of training
All interns will get internship completion certificate after completion of the training by the host organisation and stamped by the National Internship Program