There are numerous Telecom companies in Pakistan. These major networks are Ufone, Warid, Zong, Jazz, and Telenor. To assist their customers, telecom companies have proposed helplines numbers to answer queries and question in real-time. You can use these helplines to activate sim packages, get information and recommendations about several tariffs, i.e., you may also call Ufone helpline to get information about its call, SMS, and internet packages and other services.
Helpline Number of Ufone:
Ufone is known to be a customer-centric company which considers its customers at first. Ufone is known as one of the best mobile network companies in Pakistan due to its affordable call as well as internet packages.
Following are the details of Ufone Helpline:
- You can simply call 333 to get the guidance from your mobile phone.
- If you want further information, you may call 033-11-333-100.
Helpline Number of JAZZ:
Mobilink is here to offer many advantageous packages and tariffs including Jazz First, Jazz Easy, Jazz Budget and many more. You may easily switch between packages by calling jazz customer care. You may use Jazz helpline to activate packages if you are using Jazz.
Following are the details of Jazz helpline:
- You can call 111 to get into touch with the helpline from your mobile phone.
- For further information, you will have to call 111-300-300.
- If you are using Blackberry, you have to call 120 for the helpline.
Helpline Number of Telenor:
Telenor is here to promote positive values and perform their service as a corporate responsibility. That’s the reason, Telenor is said to be the best network in Pakistan. You can call Telenor helpline, and the representative will help you out.
The details are as follows:
- To reach the helpline representative, you need to call 345.
- For further queries, dial +92 42 111 345 100.
Helpline Number of Warid:
Warid is known as a growing network in Pakistan, which is also the 7th mobile carrier entered in Pakistani market. Postpaid Warid customers can call helpline without any cost.
The details are as below:
- To get into touch with Warid representative, you may call 321.
- If you want to have more information, simply call 111-111-321.
Helpline Number of Zong:
Zong mobile network owns strong customer communication with over 300 million respected customers all over Pakistan. You can easily get guidance from the Zong helpline.
Here are the details:
- For Zong helpline, you can call 310.
- If you want to get information about product or Zong services, you send SMS to 310 by typing “help” and it is free of cost.