For NTN you can apply online by taking the following steps:
- Go to eFBR to begin the online process.
- Select new e registration from the dropdown of ‘e-Registration’ to begin a new registration application.
- Select the application type, e.g. New Registration, Change in Particulars’ ST FED Registration, Duplicate Certificate.
- Select the taxpayer type, e.g. Individual, AOP or Company.
- Enter the CNIC / NTN / Reg. Inc, according to the selected taxpayer type, Name and image character then click ok to proceed.
- Already selected category will appear on the next screen (Individual, AOP and Company).
- After the completion of the online registration form, verify and submit the application if you want to apply online. To process from TFC, submit the application along with documents at our TFC counter.
- A token number will be assigned to the application for further processing / approval / inquiry.
Change in your particular can be processed if you are enrolled, for details, you can also check the enrollment procedure. After log in, go to the Registration=>Enrollment=>Change profile and update the information accordingly.