(Institute of Business Administration) IBA Karachi launches its its certificate program and the launch date is 25-04-2015.These programs will be held in evening program office in CEE (Centre for Executive Education). Initially program is for degree holders with experience. Specifics of requirements can be confirm from department’s helpline. 40,000 PKR is required fee for each of these courses which will cover all of its program costs including assessment and IBA certificate.
Currently following certificate programs as being offered:
- Quantitative Methods for Decision Making.
- Logistics: Transportation and Warehousing.
- Industrial Relationship Management.
- Globalization and Import Export Policy.
- Leading the Change Process.
- HR Operations/Human Resource Information System (HRIS).
- Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Ethics, Legal and Regulatory Consideration in HR.
- Hospital Design and Architecture: Infrastructure and Patient Flow/ Hospital Planning/ Healthcare Planning.
- Aligning Operations and Customers Healthcare.
- Quality Management in Healthcare.
- Hospital Supply Chain Management.
The Evening Program Office is located on the ground floor of the Old Building at the City Campus Karachi, Pakistan.
Mr. Ahmed Ali
Evening Program Office
Institute of Business Administration
City Campus, Garden/ Kiyani Shaheed Road
The office can also be reached via the following:
Phone: (+92-21) 38104701 Ext 1880
e-mail: [email protected]
Official Website: cee.iba.edu.pk
Evening program office also offer following programs:
Postgraduate Diploma (Business Administration)
Masters in Business Administration
Visiting Students Program