Good news for Intermediate and Graduation students. For those students who have cleared their Matric and enrolled in Intermediate or have cleared their Intermediate examinations and enrolled in any Bachelor program can apply for PEEF Scholarships for 2017-18.
Before moving further, you must be from the following categories of students to apply for PEEF Scholarships 2017-18.
- Children of government servants in BPS 1 – 4 (children of both serving and retired govt. servants are eligible)
- Special Children
- Children from minorities
- Children of Civilians Martyred in Terrorist Attacks
Here are the rest of the conditions students need to meet to apply for scholarship:
- Passed Matriculation and Intermediate annual examination held by Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) Punjab or Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (FBISE),Islamabad in annual.
- Only students of Federal Government Institutions and Fedral Private affiliated istitutions situated within geographical boundaries of Punjab are eligible .
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is Rs. 15,000/- or less.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the respective current academic year.
- Secured admission in a regular educational institution as a full time student in the same year as of passing the examination.
Scholarship Awrding Process
- The applications received are scrutinized, and eligible students are shortlisted against scholarships allocated for each category & gender
- Intimation letters & scholarship application forms are sent to the residential addresses of the eligible students
- Eligible students fill in and return the scholarship application forms to PEEF
- All the received forms are scrutinized and verified
- Category & gender wise merit lists are prepared for the award of scholarships
- Scholarships are awarded through the respective educational institutions where PEEF scholars are currently enrolled
PEEF Scholarship 2018 Stipend Rates
Following scholarship stipend rates are admissible for academic year 2017-18:
|For students studying in||Monthly Stipend for Day Scholar (Rs.)||Monthly Stipend for Boarders (Rs.)|