Punjab Educational Endowment Foundation is playing a key role for the prosperous future of students in the country. It is helping the talented and deserving students to get their aim of higher education in the country from its scholarship schemes like Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship Program and its scholarships PEEF Scholarships Programs.
PEEF has announced Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2017-18 for master level students in the country.
Below are the rest of the details regarding eligibility criteria, documents submission process or online registration and stipend rates as well.
Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Be a Pakistani national
- Have secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc. / B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2015/2016 or 2017 (annual)
- Have secured admission as a full-time student in the current academic year (2017-18) in one of the partner University / Degree Awarding Institution
- Be enrolled in Spring/Fall session (where applicable) and Morning / Afternoon / Evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF – SSMS Master’s level scholarships
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 75,000/-
- Maximum Age of 28 Years As on 31st August 2017
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year
- Not a beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2017-18
- Besides fulfilling SSMS eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University/ Degree Awarding Institution
Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship 2017 Application Process
- PEEF has allocated SSMS Masters level scholarship quotas to all partner universities
- The partner universities invite applications from the eligible students on prescribed forms.
- Scholarship forms are available at:
Respective university student financial aid office/student resource center
PEEF Web site (www.peef.org/ssms)
- Complete application forms should be submitted to the respective university, Application forms directly forwarded to PEEF will not be considered for the award of scholarship.
Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship 2017 Application Form
Download form from here www.peef.org/ssms
Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship 2017 Stipend Rates
PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates:
– Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month.
– Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month.