DALDA Foundation has announced several educational scholarships and educational aid schemes for the deserving and talented students of intermediate. With DALDA Scholarship Scheme, DALDA Foundation aims to fulfil the educational requirements of those Pakistani students who are unable to pursue their education due to lack of financial assistance.
This article covers every detail regarding DALDA Scholarship Scheme like DALDA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria, DALDA Scholarship Application Form, DALDA Scholarship amount, etc.
DALDA Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
- Board of intermediate and secondary education Karachi or BISE Punjab board students who’re taking admission in 1st class will be available to submit a scholarship application. After that students whose learning from private colleges can also submit scholarship application form to DALDA Foundation Trust through proper channel.
- Education session 2018-2019 during taking admission in First-year Pre-engineering, Pre-medical, commerce, general science, Arts and home economics, DAE, and ICS students can submit their scholarship application forms.
- All Pakistan permanent residents can submit a scholarship application form.
- The applicant’s age will not be more than 17 years old till date: 01 October 2018.
- The salary of parents of the candidate will not more than 20,000/- per month.
- The applicant will not pass matric exam before 2018; the applicant will be pass matric exam in the current year 2018.
- The homes of applicants will not more than 1080 feet; it’s not an applicant for those candidates will is living in villages.
- O level candidates can also submit scholarship application forms.
- All students whose taking education from BISE Punjab or Karachi or FBISE or any governing board from Pakistan can submit scholarship application form if they get following marks from Matriculation.
- Only the students of Intermediate Part-I are eligible to apply for the said Scholarship Scheme. The DALDA Scholarship Continuation Plan is given in the end of this article for the guidance of the students.
Percentage of Marks Requirement in Matriculation for Various Groups
Pre Engineering 80% or above
Pre Medical 80% or above
General Science 80% or above
Commerce 75% or above
ICS 70% or above
Arts 70% or above
Home Economics 70% or above
DAE 70% or above
Scholarship Continuation Plan
First Year College
at least 80% marks for pre-medical/pre-engineering, 75% marks for commerce and 70% for home economics in matric examination.
Second Year College
at least 80% marks for pre-medical/pre-engineering, 75% for commerce and 70% for home economics group in XI
First-year professional college
at least 80% marks for pre-medical/pre-engineering, 75% for commerce and 70% for home economics group in XII and subject to admission in professional colleges.
Second-year professional college
Passed the first year of professional college.
Third-year professional college
Passed the second year of professional college.
Fourth-year professional college
Passed the third year of professional college.
Fifth-year professional college
Passed the fourth year of MBBS or BDS or D-pharm or DPT or DVM.
The selection will be on merit, and the final students will be after written test and interview by officials of Dalda Foundation Pakist an.