Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL) erstwhile Agricultural Development Bank of Pakistan (ADBP) is the premier financial institution geared towards the development of the agriculture sector through the provision of financial services and technical know-how. The Bank through a country-wide network of 493 branches is serving the needs of the farming community, by delivering financial products and technical services on a competitive and sustainable basis, in a convenient, efficient and professional manner.
In order to achieve objectives of strengthening the business and to service delivery mechanism, high-calibre and result oriented individuals are required to assume the role of Officer Grade-III. Selection/appointment be made exclusively on merit/competitive basis and locally available talent, if otherwise on merit, be preferred.
Minimum qualification will be Graduate or equivalent from HEC recognised university/institute. However preference will be given to Commerce, Agriculture, Banking, Business, Mathematics, Management, Accounts/ACCA, Finance, Economics, Marketing disciplines.
- Maximum age will be 28 years (includes two years relaxation) as on closing date to apply.
- Minimum 2.5 CGPA out of 4 or equivalent OR 60% marks in a degree which renders the candidate eligible for the position.
- Dual Nationality holders are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants with criminal record OR terminated by any organisation are not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- The applicant will pay 50% of the testing/application processing fee whereas remaining 50% will be paid by the employer to M/S OTS.
How To Apply? Online OTS Registration Process
- Interested candidates may apply online through website ots.org.pk.
- Deposit the amount of Rs.200/- in any branch of Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd in designated OTS account.
- Enter deposit slip details in online application form while applying at ots.org.pk. Please don’t share your deposit slip credential to anyone.
- Deposited amount is neither refundable nor transferable.
- After submission of online application, applicants are advised to regularly check OTS website ots.org.pk for the important announcement (procedure for Roll No slip/screening test schedule/Result/Interview schedule etc) related to recruitment against the above post.
- Interested candidates may apply online within 23 days of publication of this advertisement.
- For any related query, please call at 051-111-687-222 or email on [email protected]