Pakistani dramas are popular all over the world. There is a list of followers all over the world. It is an important thing to understand that television is the most common source of entertainment for people. After a whole day of hectic work schedule, the television can give you a variety of options to get entertained. Pakistani dramas are popular for years. They are known for being family-oriented and having a strong plot. The dramas are not just watched in the country but they are equally popular abroad. There is good news for the global fans of the Pakistani dramas. You can watch them on your favorite entertainment channel Netflix too. Thus, don’t worry where you are living. Just subscribe to the channel and enjoy your favorite Pakistani plays on the screen.
The most-watched played being on aired on Netflix these days are as follows:
- Zindagi Gulzar Hai is a popular drama starring the heartthrob Fawad Khan and the versatile Sanam Saeed. The play was originally telecasted on the Hum TV. The story highlights how two different people spend life with each other.
- Shehr e Zaat has the renowned Mahira Khan playing the lead role of a girl who dreams high of her life partner but it ends up in complete disappointment.
- Sadqay tumharay is a heart touching love story that develops between the two cousins played by Mahira Khan and Adnan Malik.
- Qaid e Tanhai is the story of a married couple in hot waters. In search of a better future, the husband decides to leave the country. There he remarries and leaves his first wife in Pakistan. Tormented in grief and pain she also decides to find another life partner but her decision is badly criticized by the society labeling her as the sinner.
- Mora Piya has a much theme. An enthusiastic journalist’s life is shattered into pieces when his wife is physically abused by the gangster. The life grows worse when the molested lady gets pregnant with the baby of the culprit and refuses to abandon it.
Besides this, the other plays coming on Netflix include Meri Zaat Zara e Benishan, Maat, Hamsafar, Kankar, and Dastan. We expect to see more coming on the Netflix soon.