Complete guide to registration for new NTN through eFBR.
For NTN you are able to apply online by using these steps:
- Go to eFBR to start the online procedure.
- Select new e registration through the dropdown of ‘e-Registration’ to start a new registration application.
- Choose the application type, e.g. New Registration, Alternation in Particulars’ ST FED Registration, Duplicate Certificate.
- Select the taxpayer type, e.g. Individual or Company.
- Enter the CNIC / NTN / Reg. Inc, in accordance to the chosen taxpayer type, Name and image character after that simply click ok to move forward.
- Previously chosen category will show up on the next display (Individual, Company and AOP).
- After the finalization of the online registration form, validate and publish the application if you wish to apply online. To process from TFC, post the application together with documents at our TFC resist.
- A token number will be designated to the application for additional processing / acceptance / query.
Difference in your specific could be highly processed if you’re signed up, for information, you may also look into the registration process. After signing in, visit the Registration=>Enrollment=>Change profile and update the data appropriately.