University of Engineering and Technology has issued the notice for the preparation of documents for Entry Test 2016 and Undergraduate Admission 2016.
According to the notice issued by the UET, Entry Test for admission into B.Sc. Engineering and related program in the accredited universities of UET will be held in Mid-July 2016. Applications for appearing in the Entry Test 2016 will be started from the second week of June 2016
UET Entry Test 2016 Registration Date:
According to notification of the UET, applications for appearing in the Entry Test 2016 will start from the second week of June 2016.
UET Entry Test 2016 Online Registration
Applicants are required to visit http://admission.uet.edu.pk for online admission in UET Entry Test 2016.
UET Entry Test 2016 Test Date:
The date of the test is not confirmed. However, as per the notification of UET, the test will be held in Mid-July 2016.
Documents Required for Applying in UET Entry Test 2016
Immediately after the declaration of Intermediate results in Punjab, undergraduate admissions will be announced. Prospective candidates are aspiring to apply for admission to B.Sc Engineering and related programs of University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore and its constituent campuses/ colleges are advised to prepare the following documents well in advance to avoid any inconvenience at the time of submitting the application for admission. No application shall be entertained without the following required documents:
- Domicile Certificate.
- Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B-Form issued by NADRA.
- Certificate, Diploma, Degree or Detailed Marks Certificates of all the examinations on the basis of which admission is sought i.e. H.S.S.C., Diploma of Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B.Tech. (Pass).
- Six (6) passport size recent photographs.
- Applicants having equivalent foreign qualifications (e.g. O/A-levels) must obtain Equivalence Certificate from I.B.C.C. (Inter Board Committee of Chairmen) offices located in major cities of Pakistan.
- If you are applying against reserved seats for the Children of Overseas Pakistanis, you are required to submit following additional documents. Orphans can also apply against these reserved seats if they are sponsored by their (i) Real brother; (ii) Real maternal uncle (Mamoo); Or (iii) Real paternal uncle (Chacha, Taya) residing abroad:
- a) Duly filled Form-VIII of applicant’s guardian and a photocopy of valid Resident Visa / Residence
Permit verified/attested by the Pakistani Embassy in the respective foreign country. Form-VIII can be downloaded UET websites.
- b) Sponsored orphans must also submit the following documents: (i) Father’s death certificate Issued by NADRA; (ii) Proof of relationship with the guardian in the form of CNIC of all family members and NADRA Family Registration Certificate (FRC) highlighting the Family Tree structure of the applicant; (iii) Copy of Nikahnama in case the guardian is the maternal uncle (Mamoo) of the applicant.
Note: Scanned / faxed copies of certificates and visa/ residence permit shall not be entertained.