No one likes being bulky or overweight at all unless those bodybuilders and wrestler time persons who gain some weight to shape their body. We at web.pk always come with useful tips and tricks that really work for the betterment of our visitors.
The online world of internet is full of tips and tricks but it is not every tip that works, and it is not also every tip and trick that work for all kind of people. You need to be smart enough to select which one is real and which real one is again suitable for you.
Let web.pk to decide the best for you. In this article, we have rounded up some useful weight loss tips in both Urdu and English. This article also contains videos as well for your better understanding of some useful stuff.
Things to Avoid
Here are some foods that you must avoid at priority
- Stop eating fast foods and high calories
- Avoid eating sugar, soft drinks and sweeteners
- Don’t sleep after taking meal
- Try to walk for few minutes after taking meal
- Don’t drink too much water after taking meal
- Make three parts of your hunger and fill only two parts
- Try to eat less rice and chapatti/roti/bun
Make these habits
- Eat more vegetables and fruits
- Daily morning walk
- Drink more water than enough and do not forget to take water before meals
- Take a strong breakfast
- Don’t skip your meals at all
- 30-40 minutes of the exercise session
- Drink green tea or coffee rather than tea
- Get more active
- Eat high fibre foods
- Use a smaller plate
- Don’t stock junk food and fizzy drinks
- More salad and boiled food
What Diet Plan You Should Choose?
Most of the people plan for losing weight instantly. It is not advisable at all because your body needs a fixed amount of calories and in case you will start making you hunger you will not be able to give required calories to your body. Rather than burning weight instantly, try to use those foods that give maximum calories and do not increase body weight at all.
Whatever diet plan you go for, do not forget to give maximum calories to your body. Rather than burning extra calories by not eating at all, it is advisable to do some exercise because it will let you to burn fat and extra calories scientifically and naturally.
If you have a medical condition, then consult with your doctor first before starting any kind of diet plan or doing heavy exercise because most of the methods mentioned above can reduce your need for medication.