Juvenile Card is an identity card which is issued to children who are under the age of 18 years. This card is chip-based which is different from the Child Registration Certificate(CRC). This card is an entitled document which has multiple facilitates. The important thing is that if you want to get your card, then child parents or blood relative holding a valid National identity card has to present physically for the biometric.
Juvenile Card NADRA Requirement & How to get Juvenile card
You can get your Juvenile card by simply visiting any NADRA Registration Center(NRC). Following are some important steps you should follow at the NRC:
- Firstly, you will be issued a token at NRC
- You don’t need to take a photo with you because your photography will be captured at NRC
- Your fingerprints and signatures will be taken
- After getting the required data, your form with your complete details will be issued and you can also review it by yourself.
- After all process, the printed form will be handed over to you.
- After the issue of the application form, please submit the form to the concerned NRC after you have got it tested by your parents or by a blood relative.
- If you want to locate your nearest NRC, you can simply search NADRA website, and you will get your desired information.
- If you want to track your application and you want to know the status of your application, you can go to the NADRA official website and monitor your application by providing your tracking number and contact number.
Application Completion to delivery
There are three means in which a card can be delivered to you
- If you want normal, then it will take 30 days.
- If you want the urgent card, then it will take 15 days.
- Fast track has fasted among three and it will take around 7 days for the completion.