Web.pkEducation

IBCC Attestation Procedure for Matric & Fsc Attestation

The Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) is a body under the Ministry of Education that work as a link among the boards. The aim of IBCC is to coordinate activities of the Boards, achieve fair measure of uniformity of academic, evaluation and curricular standards and to promote curricular and co-curricular activities on Inter Board basis.

One of the main roles of IBCC is to attest the certificates and diplomas issued by the BISE and Boards of Technical Education in Pakistan. For those candidate who wants to go abroad either for further education or for employment purposes are required to go to IBCC for attesting their Matic and Fsc certificates.

Procedure for Attestation of Matric and Fsc Certificates

First ensure that your certificates fall in the following categories

• Matric or Secondary School Certificates
  • Fsc or Higher Secondary School Certificates
  • Diplomas by Boards of Technical Education
  • Shahadat-ul-Sannviat-ul-Aama
  • Shahadat-ul-Sannviat-ul-Khasa
  • School Leaving Certificates
  • Mark Sheets
  • Result Card

Step 1: Remove plastic coating before depositing certificates for attestation. IBCC will not attest the certificates having plastic coating or sheets.

Step 2: First verify certificates from the issuing boards. IBCC will attest only those certificates that have been verified by the respective issuing authorities.

Step 3: Download Application form from here: Certificates Attestation Form. Application form for attestation are also available at the reception of IBCC.

Step 4: Go to Matric Branch or Intermediate Branch for the certificate you want to attest.

Step 5: Application for Certificates for Attestation must be submitted by the applicant, parents, and siblings.

Step 6: Pay fee for attestation. Get challan form from the reception of IBCC (free of cost)

• Fee for each attestation of original certificate is Rs. 200.
  • Fee for each attestation of copy of original certificate is Rs. 100.

Step 7: After paying the fee/challan form go back to the required Matic/Inter Branch and submit the form along with following documents:

• Copy of CNIC
  • Voucher/Challan Form
  • Original Documents (Inter & Matric certificates and mark sheets)
  • Attested photocopies from the respective boards

Important Instructions:

• Time for filing Application for Attestation is from 8:15 AM to 1:00 PM on all working days except Fridays. For Fridays, time is 08:15 AM to 11:00 PM.
  • Attestation of original certificate(s) is compulsory
  • Photocopy of the certificate will be attested after attestation of the original certificate.
  • Documents already attested from the Regional Offices of IBCC will not be attested by IBCC Islamabad.
  • Applicants, his parents or siblings are required to collect the attested certificates within seven days from the date of deposit otherwise IBCC will not be responsible for misplacement (if any).
  • Certificates found bogus will be forfeited by the IBCC and legal proceedings will be taken against those who will submit bogus or fake certificates.

When the Attestation Certificates will be delivered back by the IBCC?

• Delivery time for the attested certificates is next day after the day of deposit on all working days from 08:15 AM to 03:00 PM. (However, on Friday the timing for delivery will be 08:15 AM to 11:00 AM).
  • Attested certificates will be delivered to the applicant (holder of the certificate) parents, and siblings only.

Those who wants to attest the school leaving certificate by the IBCC are required to provide the followings

• Progress report issues by the relevant school
  • School Leaving Certificate attested by the District Education Officer (EDU or DEO or concerned Directorate of Education).
  • Copy of school registration or evidence of registration
  • Copy of admission withdrawal
  • B-Form or CNIC of the applicant.

IBCC Contact Information

Islamabad Head Office

Deputy Director (Attestation & Academics),

Inter Board Committee of Chairmen,

Plot No. 25,Street 38, G10/4,

Near Federal Govt. Employees Housing Foundation (FGEHF)

Islamabad

Secondary Education, Quetta

Phone; (081) 826716

Fax; (081) 826710

Official Website of IBCC

Abdul Hadi
Abdul Hadi

Author is a C.A and professional blogger who has been writing since ten years. He specializes on various topics including Business, Technology, News, and local reviews. Abdul graduated from Skans School of accountancy in 2014. He like to produce useful guides for local readers. He also writes for different newspapers and blogs. You can reach him on Facebook

Comments

• Danial on 05/06/2018

I want attestation matric sanat
    So now tell me about for the attestation prosedure

• Aysha on 16/04/2018

I attested my metric and fsc doc from ibcc 5 yrs before. Now i need my these doc attested for ECA from WES Canada? Shall I go to get my seal attested copy from my respective board(bahawalpur board) or WES will accepts IBCC atessted doc?????

• m yasin on 31/12/2019

daer Mis
      Aysha.. i want to attest my diploma 02 years from IBCC. what i do plz help me if can

• Naveed on 13/12/2017

Salam if one tell me the ibcc application form is equally or separate of Islamabad and Karachi
    Naveed

• servicemasters on 11/12/2017

Services Master
    Providing complete file for HEC attestation of educational documents
    Document Filing and Appointment Service
    Email: [email protected]: +92-336-5138870

• Hanzla on 10/12/2017

Kya matric or fsc certificates gujranwala IBBC say attest ho skte hen ya lahore hi bhejnay hon gay

• moin sarfraz khan on 12/11/2017

How much fees any brothers tell me….

• Ismail Khan on 14/03/2017

can any body tell me that my date of birth has written incorrect by mistake in the matric certificate. and I have applied the legal case in the local Court. My case is under process and take a couple of months and my company in U.A.E demanding verified certificate from me, so can I verified my incorrect date of birth certificate by IBCC?

• saavn on 12/02/2017

Matrick ur intermediat k certificate HEC say veryfi krwany hoty hain ya IBCC say please help me

• Rabia Nazir on 03/02/2017

IBCC Office lahore open on Friday or not??????????

• Hussain shah on 19/01/2017

I have lots my documents how can I verify to my interviewer that my documents or not fake

• syed majid hussain on 27/12/2016

need log on

• aisha abid on 05/12/2016

Is there any courier service which can get degrees attested from ibcc …

• HumzaSubhani on 06/04/2017

please do let me know if there is a courier service?

• Fahad Khan on 22/12/2017

degrees are not attested by IBCC, they are attested by HEC

• umar on 16/02/2018

meray pas b.a ki degree hay.
      kya wo direct HEC say ho gi.
      ya pehlay university say verify karwani pary gi?
      kya ap bta sakty hain?

• israr ullah on 22/11/2016

Why i cannot able to verify my fsc certificate by my afghan passport. But three months earlier i have verified the FSC DMC& Matric certificate from ibcc by my passport.

• HONY KHAN on 16/11/2016

FATHER CNIC IS NECESSARY OR NOT?
    if all documents father name is Ali , witout khan,but me and my CNIC father name are Ali khan
    can it be attested

• Alamdar Hussain on 16/11/2016

plz tell me,can u attested the copy origional of cetificate..??

• Usman on 13/11/2016

Can any body tell can we attest our matric and intermediat docs from regionel office like lahor.or necceary to go to lahor??

• Idrees on 21/10/2016

It is mentioned that we have to verify our certificates from the issuing boards. Can anyone please tell from where and how can i do this verification.

• ahmed on 13/10/2016

I have attested my documents in 2013. Do i need to re-verified all documents again or i can direct attest my documents from IBCC.

• ahmed on 13/10/2016

I have attested my documents in 2013. , Do i need to re-verified all documents again or i can direct attest my documents from IBCC.

• Nahid afzal on 04/10/2016

Attestd photocopy is necessary for orginal degree attestation??
    Any one tell me.

• MUHAMMAD ABBAS. on 20/11/2016

I have my REVISED certificates (SSC and HSSC). I have to attest them. Which documents i have to submet. Is there any undertaking to be submitted if yes what it is?

• AAMIR MEHMOOD on 14/09/2016

After attestation from IBCC, should we notarize its photocopies to apply for foreign scholarships

• Faiz on 23/08/2016

Please let me know how is the O'level resulted converted to Matric result

• Muhammad Arif on 08/07/2016

I waan attestation matric and fsc
    So now tell me about for the attestation prosedure

• yasir mahmood on 11/06/2016

I have attested my documents in 2013. I am in abroad. Do i need to re-verified all documents again or i can direct attest my documents from IBCC only.

• rashid on 03/07/2016

contact me at 03369007031

• kashif on 08/06/2016

Ibcc timing in ramadan….?

• Muhammad Imran on 15/05/2016

I have attested my documents in 2009/10. I am applying abroad for higher education, Do i need to re-verified all documents again or i can direct attest my documents from IBCC.

• Guest on 05/05/2016

I am living abroad how can I send my documents to ibcc and does Wes or universities accept ibcc verification

• Zulfiqar on 26/11/2016

Assalam-O-Alliqum.
      Respected Brothers/Sister,
      I want to adopt any Unwanted/Orphan (Yateem) kid for Allah’s Sake.
      Please help me to find any Orphan/Unwanted kid. (Either male or female)
      Regards,
      Mr. Zulfiqar Ahmad (From Lahore Pakistan.)
      Contacts: Phone # 0092-301-8434571 (Whatsapp & Imo)
      Phone # 0092-343-4521953.
      E.mail : [email protected]

• Allah is Kind on 22/09/2017

go to edhi or chippa they have a lot more kids who needs to be patronage. Check from there.

Good luck.

• iqra on 23/03/2016

23 march ko attestion office band ho ga plz tell me ?

• imran on 13/03/2016

plz tell e which type of attestation required from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education for IBCC?
    Verification (with in country)
    Verification (for abroad)

• saavn on 12/02/2017

im also confused

• Naved on 24/12/2015

That is a nice post. Can you tell me if IBCC attest the documents from the front or back? It is important for me as I have only removed hard lamination from the back of inter and matric certificates.

• Web.PK on 28/12/2015

Its enough..

• HumzaSubhani on 07/04/2017

i have removed hard lamination from both sides and it has become a little bit dull. will there be an issue?

• HumzaSubhani on 06/04/2017

I have removed hard lamination from both sides which have made it a little dull. Is there any issue?