After being elected as Prime Minister of Pakistan, one initiative that Imran Khan took was to launch an official complain app called “Pakistan Citizen Portal”. The main purpose of the app is to connect the people with the Prime Minister directly. All the complaints and suggestions will go to the Prime Minister office which will then process the requests and suggestions. Imran Khan said that the app is the first step towards improving governance in the country. But the question is how one can use the app? We will now take you through the process so that you can use the app to connect with PM house.
The process to Use Pakistan Citizen Portal
The first thing you need to do is to:
- Download the app from the Play Store. by Click
- After Downloading App
- You will have to register yourself on the app
- Provide your mobile number for verification purpose after which enter your details which include full name, gender, and date of birth.
- After this step, you need to create your username and password to log in to the app as a registered user.
- Provide your CNIC number, province, and district to complete the registration process.
When you are on the homepage, you will see different options like total complaints, resolved complaints, in-process complaints, and others. This is a tracker of your overall complaints. You can also give feedback regarding these complaints. To lodge a new complaint simple tap the + icon after which select the department to which the complaint pertains.
Once you are done selecting the department, you can lodge your complaint after which work on it will start. Once the problem is resolved, the complaint will automatically move into the resolved complaints folder. Before that, it will remain in the in-progress complaints folder.